Where do I sign up for de-programing?

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by George Krebs, Jan 19, 2021.

1. George Krebs

George Krebs Well-Known Member

In classic Orwellian fashion, on the eve of the inauguration of Sleepy Joe, the Press and Hollywood are on the air commenting that Trump "supporters", "followers", "minions" and "disciples" need to be rounded up for de-programing.

Heard it from Eugene Robinson, Katie Couric, the panel of The View, Deborah Messing, Alec Baldwin and Meathead.

So where do you sign up? And do they-email you where to report? One session or two?

I am personally hoping that tens of thousands of Hispanic aliens bum rush the border just to see how Joe reacts.

How stupid do the people Pennsylvania feel to hear that the pipeline that shares their nickname will be scrapped this week costs thousands of energy and construction jobs and wasting billions of dollars already spent? Keep your eye on the pump price. Won't it be great to see OPEC in the news again?

How great is it that the proposed Secretary of Health and Human Services is a tranny.

Fun fact: More armed troops staged in DC at this moment than in Iraq, Syria and Afghanistan..... combined.

• Winner Winner x 1
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2021
  2. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

I like the claim that since most National Guardsmen are white males, there's a chance that they will disrupt the investiture of Ole Wack Joe. That's right, white males are in the crosshairs of the woke crowd and some actually voted to put their own heads in the noose.
    Meanwhile the Ayatollah still had a Twitter account to post "Death to America." Yeah, they only ban those that incite violence.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN

HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN Well-Known Member

Is it just me or does Levine look like John Goodman in a Sally Struthers costume?

4. HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN

29701.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN

29699.jpeg

Attached Files: