WENT TO THE MOVIES LAST NIGHT!

Discussion in 'The Back Room' started by HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN, Sep 5, 2020.

1. HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN

HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN Well-Known Member

Took BBD (Baby Doll) to Bugaha yesterday so she could go dress shopping for my sons wedding. Not as painful as I had prepped for. That's where the Corps training came in; plan for the worst, take what happens. I even got 2 new shirts.

Then we stopped by the metropolis of South Bend, NE on the way home. Ate at " Round The Bend"....home of Nebraska's annual Testicle Festival. You can get those ala carte on the menu. They're advertised on the menu as "Buck a Nut". BBD made me get the Husker Corn Nuggets instead as an appetizer.

Stopped back home to do a pitstop just in time to see Coach Frost driving through the neighborhood HONKING his Train Horn, then off to the movies.

Saw "Unhinged" with Russell Crowe. The ultimate Road Rage movie. Unnerving from start to finish. Apparently Crowe gained a ton of weight for the movie (or on his own) for the part.

Previews for upcoming attractions were so so...except for one that comes out in November. Bond....James Bond. My boy, 007.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. JO'Co

JO'Co Well-Known Member

AJ......you're getting good at this.

• Like Like x 1
  3. HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN

HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN Well-Known Member

Thanks coach!

4. Scott88

Scott88 Well-Known Member

Might want to tap the brakes on Bond AJ... I've heard rumblings that they've gone woke in editing process...

• Informative Informative x 1