Week 5 College Football 2021

Discussion in 'Sports Board' started by Terry O'Keefe, Sep 27, 2021.

1. HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN

HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN Well-Known Member

Maybe your right. But sounds like the Mrs. Might be available soon, and I know Dave was incensed with her. Urban got game!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Terry O'Keefe

Terry O'Keefe Well-Known Member Administrator

Hey they have found out and exposed that young lady who was dancing in his lap! Guess what her name is Cayman Nebraska!! Google her. ;)

3. kp

kp Well-Known Member

Hey Alabama had a coach (well he never coached a game) that enjoyed lap dances.

4. Terry O'Keefe

Terry O'Keefe Well-Known Member Administrator

How things might have been if he'd not been a party animal. I guess things like that go unnoticed up on the Palouse, I had of course heard of the strip club/night of hotel passion but hadn't ever heard of this till I googled him to refresh my memory.

After previous allegations of Price partying into the early morning at local Tuscaloosa bars and even making advances on university students, which athletic director Mal Moore warned him about, this incident was the last straw for University of Alabama president Robert Witt.

But just think had he not done all that, he was a pretty good football coach and likely would have lasted a few years at least the 3 that Shula lasted. Who knows if the timelines would have lined up for Saban to be available at the same time Alabama was tired of who ever was the current coach. Shula and Kines might never have coached at Alabama, no telling who would have replaced Price if he didn't do as well as expected. But of course you can't change history.

Alabama and Nick Saban were a perfect match, and although Saban was very successful at LSU, who knows if he could have duplicated what he's done at Alabama at another school. He certainly would have been successful and probably still won a Nat'l Title but as successful as he's been at Alabama? Who knows.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Gator Bill

Gator Bill Well-Known Member Administrator

I can tell you this, by the time he left Florida Meyer was not my favorite. That has more to do with the way he left and what transpired with him taking a new coaching job so quick after saying he was leaving Florida for family reasons.

He has really stepped in do do this past week.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN

HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN Well-Known Member

Cayman Nebraska.....PALEEEEZZZZEEEE

• Funny Funny x 1