Week 10 College Football 2021

Discussion in 'Sports Board' started by Terry O'Keefe, Nov 1, 2021.

1. kp

kp Well-Known Member

I don't hate LSU like you, Scott. Alabama and LSU have had a long-standing rivalry. Charlie McClendon (Cholly Mac), A long time LSU coach and Coach Bryant were good friends and the rivalry has mostly been a friendly one. The LSU fans drink slot and can be crazy, but Ogeron is classless. He held up the "L" loser sign to Alabama fans as he left Bryant-Denny the other night. Hopefully the last time he is in that stadium.

2. Terry O'Keefe

Terry O'Keefe Well-Known Member Administrator

With a 16M buyout, Coach O doesn't have to work again. I seriously doubt anybody will let him be their HC again, but I could see him coaching the DL somewhere after a year off to chase the ladies!

3. Scott88

Scott88 Well-Known Member

We have a different history with them kp.
    And every experience I've ever had with their fans has been bad.
    The last time we played them in College Station before joining the SEC, I was walking along Wellborn road (runs beside Kyle Field) and an old station wagon rolled by with L$U flags and an elderly woman hanging out the window flying the bird on both hands yelling "F**K YOU AGGIES!".
    They talked a lot of sh!t leaving the 7 OT game. I wasn't able to attend the buttkicking we put on them last year but I expect they were no different...
    As far as I'm concerned Ed O is the epitome of L$U...