Vote Counting

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by Motorcity Gator, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Terry O'Keefe

Terry O'Keefe Well-Known Member Administrator

You are constantly trolling us to provoke us by always adding in comments about Trump being a liar, etc.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Gator Bill

Gator Bill Well-Known Member Administrator

In this case "lie out their ass about the election being stolen from his majesty the king??????"

You troll, you insult and in general act like an ass and as I said I am done with it.

I am glad Terry posted here as I said earlier I consider him the lead moderator and will not go against him. He has done to good a job.

But you are a different matter, I would suggest you take a look in the mirror and realize this is a small group that gets along pretty well and don't need someone constantly jabbing like you do.

I am done answering your questions and unless you learn some respect for your fellow posters will take action if you cannot adjust.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
  3. Motorcity Gator

Motorcity Gator Well-Known Member

Let it be known that I do reserve the right to voice my opinion about Trump’s truthfulness. However if you feel my opinion needs to be suppressed because it goes against the grain here then I’ll have to accept that censorship.
    I would like to see some thoughtful reply with reason about that pattern of voting results in Wayne County that indicates no hint of fraud or foul play but rather a consistent history of democratic candidates garnering a solid majority percentage of the votes.... in every election held including 2020. Accusing cities like Detroit and Philadelphia of cheating because they vote heavily democratic is like questioning why does Oklahoma vote Republican.
    To most law abiding citizens of the United States who believe in our democracy this kind of interference described below is simply incredible:
    "Trump's lawyer, Rudy Giuliani, even suggested that his goal is to delay certification of the results, enabling Republican legislators to thwart the will of the people and simply award Trump the Electoral College votes he needs to win -- an anti-democratic idea that is bound to fail given statements from Republican legislators in key states and Democratic governors who won't go along with attempts to undermine the electoral process.
    And perhaps in the most egregious action to date, Trump personally called Republican Monica Palmer, a local election official in Wayne County, Michigan, after which she sought to change her vote on whether to certify the results.
    Post-election certification is typically a routine, ministerial process. The election officials check the vote totals and declare the winner. But nothing is routine when the President of the United States actively seeks to undermine our democracy"

Last edited: Nov 19, 2020
  4. Bobdawolverweasel

Bobdawolverweasel Well-Known Member

Bill, he will not change or engage in any form of introspective analysis of why many members on this board have put him ignore. He will either delude himself thinking that people turned him off because they are incapable of addressing his “dissenting” political opinions or perhaps he gets some sort of psychological kick out of the fact that he pissed people off to the point that they avoid him.

How many people left this board after growing tired of his obsessive hectoring on subjects be they political, scientific, or sports related. Tom? BDR? Buckeye Terry? We have not seen AJ for a week after he blew up responding to another monotonous political Philippic. That is a major loss as AJ is a really good guy with an interesting and impressive life who posts here for the purposes of having fun and stirring up light-hearted ****. Losing him and having the continuing presence of a bad-faith troll who perceives that the purpose of this board is for him to debate endlessly with invective and malignancy on any subject with someone who has an opinion contrary to his is a really bad trade.

Terry and you have the patience of saints.

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
  5. Gator Bill

Thank you Bobda and that pretty well cemented my opinion. I am banning him until Dec 18 and if he doesn't change after that it may well become permanent.

Now I want to reach AJ as he is an important part of this forum.

As soon as I post this the ban will be put in place and it's up to him whether it becomes permanent or not.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2020
  6. HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN

HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN Well-Known Member

Is it safe?...LOL...

Bobda! Bill! Now I feel obligated to get you a XMas card this year!

I gave myself a self imposed timeout. My bearing dropped through the floor, and I was getting ready to click it off safe, and go 100% Marine mode. Not a good thing....most times. There were some things I was prepared to post that would have made the Reverend Jeffers and his parrot embarrassed, but I thought better of it. See, I'm finally maturing guys and gals! I'm a constitionalist and try to be the best citizen I can following that roadmap. Dave has the right to post his opinion, as clouded and dark internet plagiarized as it is. I'd apologize for my shotgun blast remark, but my first one was completely ignored. That told me a lot. Anyway, personally, Dave hasn't really done anything more than get the nerves vibrating of some of us here, and I dont think he should be on muted quarantine when I....WE have the ability to simply push our own mute button. Just my 2 cents worth.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Sid

Sid Well-Known Member

Proud of you, AJ. I knew it would happen......eventually. :D Heck, I'm 76 and I haven't matured yet. You're way ahead of me.

8. Terry O'Keefe

Glad to see you back AJ.!!

9. Terry O'Keefe

As far as Dave, he just couldn't resist trolling, posting in a way to provoke the other members. He was looking for fights and arguments in my opinion.

Everybody here was wrong and he was right.
    If there was a way to just ban him from this forum, I would have been for that,but there isn't.

Maybe when his temporary ban is up mid December he'll return with a different attitude.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Nov 21, 2020
  10. Bobdawolverweasel

Bobdawolverweasel Well-Known Member

Great to see you posting again, AJ!

11. Scott88

Scott88 Well-Known Member

I'm one of those who have the troll on ignore. The problem is there's no discussion with him.
    He simply insults and deflects, and completely ignores pertinent facts in any topic.
    I for one won't miss his sorry @ss.

• Winner Winner x 2
  12. Gator Bill

He will adjust his behavior when he is allowed back or be gone again.

Very glad to have you back AJ but have to disagree about the poster we are talking about. He can live up the the standards of the forum or not post. I just have better things to do than constantly monitor him.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. Gator Bill

Here's a link to welcome to The Skybox

Welcome to The Skybox!

Here's the quote

Welcome to The Skybox
    ...an island community where folks from *all* colleges can partake of meaningful and intelligent conversation related to college sports. It's a members-only escape from the madness and flames plaguing today's message boards on the web!

In the past when we were much larger, and a lot of us a lot younger, there were plenty of arguments and sharp comments. However the community we have now is much smaller, a bit older and I don't think many of us have much tolerance for someone who just likes to agitate.

And speaking of size, we could use some new members who would understand what we are about, if any of you have friends or family who would fit in and enjoy invite them in.

• Winner Winner x 1