USPS

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by WSU1996kesley, Aug 24, 2020.

1. Motorcity Gator

Motorcity Gator Well-Known Member

"What list are they working off of and will I be sent a ballot?"

Man you guys are dense. You don't get a ballot in 42 states unless you request one and you have to be a registered voter which they check first before granting your request..... like they did here in Florida when I wanted one.
    And in the 4 states that were added for this election to those other 4 that will send out unsolicited ballots to registered voters only all of them..... all of them voted for Clinton in 2016 and nothing has changed to make that any different in this election.
    Polls or mail-in those states voted blue in 2016.....and will again in 2020 so you guys quit drinking King Donald's poison and use your own brains for a change.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Stu Ryckman

Stu Ryckman Well-Known Member

My concern is simply this. I think we have a good system in Ohio (you have to request a ballot and your signature is verified).

However when the Secretary of State tried to "purge" the registered voter list (basically by sending out TWO notices to every registered voter who had not voted in 3 or 4 years...and asking them to respond to remain on the list...he was blasted by the left for trying to "suppress" voters. The goal was to clean up the list of those who had died or left the state.

So those states that send them out to every registered voter maybe are sending them out to folks that are deceased or no longer living where they registered originally. Some of those ballots may be ripe for harvesting or voter fraud...you can call me a conspiracy theorist if you wish but I think that having all those ballots go out to non-persons or persons who don't vote or haven't voted and haven't requested a ballot is a mistake.

You can even call me "dense" if you want.:D

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Gator Bill

Gator Bill Well-Known Member Administrator

No Stu you are right on and understand the situation.

4. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

5. Motorcity Gator

"I am making sure he keeps his hatred off any forums but the political one."
    And since early August how many posts of mine have you deleted off the sports board? Zero?

Here is what you said Bill:
    "if that is what you believe you haven't been paying attention to the vote by mail at all. Trump has said all along he believes in absentee ballots where you have to apply for one but he doesn't believe they should just be mailed to all registered voters."

And my response showing a Reuters Fact Check with specifics debunking that assertion about all of those 80 million voters in America getting ballots mailed to them unsolicited shows his "concern" is nothing but ******** and you attack me for pointing out the truth.

And yet..... I will be seeing His Grace mentioning that lie a zillion times more before the election and his brainwashed minions defending his attempt to steal the election because of it.

6. Stu Ryckman

Stu Ryckman Well-Known Member

Yeah. The left never lies or distorts.

7. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

This says it all.

8. Terry O'Keefe

Terry O'Keefe Well-Known Member Administrator

For all of Daves assertions that we are suppressing the vote here in Texas, we are going to have a record turnout here in Harris County. If you're suppressing the vote shouldn't it be a smaller turnout?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

21 million unsolicited ballots being sent out by California. Just the beginning as the lying left tell us that this isn't going to happen.
    Check your mailbox: 21 million California ballots are on their way to voters
    Meanwhile the Democratic nominee for President yesterday told his audience that he was running for the Senate. He ranted that Trump nominating a SC justice was "unconstitutional." Either this mentally deficient puppet doesn't know the Constitution or he just can't help lying. He actually told a reporter that the public doesn't have the right to know if he's for packing the Supreme Court. Hard to believe that any Americans think he's fit for any office.

10. Motorcity Gator

And I listed for you the 4 states that have added the unsolicited mail out ballots to registered voters only in this election. And do you think for even one second that the blue state of Ca. will be anything but really Blue in this presidential election? Would not getting mail in ballots to it's registered voters suddenly make Ca. a Trump state?
    Maybe you support voter suppression instead?

11. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

"And do you think for even one second that the blue state of Ca. will be anything but really Blue in this presidential election?"
    No but 3 Congressional seats were flipped after election day from Republican to Dem by ballot harvesting. So the outcome in the Presidential election will not be in doubt (after all the children of Gilligan and Ginger always vote Democratic) but the large amount of questionable ballots will be used to bolster the whining about the "popular vote."

12. Motorcity Gator

"large amount of questionable ballots"

So they are sent to registered voters only and will not change the electoral voting tally in Ca. from Red to Blue.

And that is reason enough for Trump to try and steal this election with the help of his Supreme Court nominations and a scared ( of Trump ) shitless GOP Senate?

13. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

So registered voters never move, become incompetent, or die? Oh yeah, I forgot, not on the planet of Dave.

14. Motorcity Gator

The state of Florida was very clear that they would check signature style against signatures rendered for voter registration.

Let's face it..... Trump is desperately trying to set himself up to steal this election. My feeling is that some undecided or middle of the road Americans who care more about their country than they care for King Donald have been turned off by these dishonest antics and they will be voting for Biden and also probably against GOP senators as well.