Tucker and the Right?

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by BuckeyeT, Feb 17, 2024.

1. BuckeyeT

BuckeyeT Well-Known Member

Where does Tucker stand these days with the Republican Right? Just asking as it seems our NC Republican Senator Tillis has some issues with Tucker during his recent visit with Putin. Speaking of which, here's another question to ponder....was it mere coincidence that Navalny's murder coincided with Tuckers Putin interview/visit? I'm not a conspiracy guy, but it would be out of character for the murder of such a high profile political opponent to be done without a fair amount of forethought and planning and it's not like they had a hard time getting access to their target at any time of their choosing.

2. Terry O'Keefe

Terry O'Keefe Well-Known Member Administrator

Tucker lost me long before he got fired, he lost me with his views on the Covid Vaccine.

• Like Like x 1
  3. BuckeyeT

BuckeyeT Well-Known Member

Yep, I was a fan earlier in his career. He lost me when it became clear that pursuing the political agenda that fueled his wallet was more important than informing the people on the issues of the day. That, at least for me, was well before he spiraled into the absurd re: Covid, vax, election steal, etc

Seeing Tillis tweet, is it possible that the right might be becoming more splintered than ever with the Carlson/Putin/Trump wing spinning farther towards the fringe? I dunno, Tillis ain't exactly a RINO yet, I don't think. Maybe he will be after the tweet

• Agree Agree x 1
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2024