Trump prepared to tear the country apart

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by Motorcity Gator, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Terry O'Keefe

Terry O'Keefe Well-Known Member Administrator

Did I see that Dr Fauci said voting in person was safe?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Gator Bill

Gator Bill Well-Known Member Administrator

Yes Terry, however that won't stop the TDS people from having their little fantasy about impeachment.

3. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

Once again, they only "follow the medicine" when it's a road that they want to take.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

So you're hiking in Alaska which has next to zero Covid cases, you're riding your horse in Wyoming or in your bass boat fishing in Florida and that clown Biden want to mandate that you wear a mask. Screw him. And whose going to be enforcing his mandate? The defunded police or social workers? What a joke.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN

HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN Well-Known Member

Thank God I have swedish blood in me.

6. Motorcity Gator

Motorcity Gator Well-Known Member

That could be good news for Biden because some Democrats ( like me ) were starting to wonder just how screwed up the mail-in voting could become with Trump's tampering with the U.S. Mail service..... again a federal crime if it was you or me.

"The internal watchdog at the United States Postal Service is reviewing controversial policy changes recently imposed under Postmaster General Louis DeJoy, and is also examining DeJoy's compliance with federal ethics rules, according to a spokeswoman for the USPS inspector general and an aide to Sen. Elizabeth Warren, who requested the review.
    Lawmakers from both parties and postal union leaders have sounded alarms over disruptive changes instituted by DeJoy this summer, including eliminating overtime and slowing some mail delivery. Democrats claim he is intentionally undermining postal service operations to sabotage mail-in voting in the November election -- a charge he denies.
    Agapi Doulaveris, a spokeswoman for the USPS watchdog, told CNN in an email, "We have initiated a body of work to address the concerns raised, but cannot comment on the details."

Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
  7. Motorcity Gator

‘These Are Felonies’: Lawyers React with Horror to Reports of Post Office Removing Mail Sorting Machines
    “Tampering with the mail and federal elections are crimes no matter who does it,” federal criminal defense attorney Tor Ekeland told Law&Crime. “Just because you run the bank doesn’t mean you get to steal the money. This reeks of mail and election fraud–the scheme to defraud using the removal of mail sorting machines without reason as a means to inhibit mail in voting. These are felonies and should be investigated and prosecuted appropriately.”

8. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN

Can I get an AMEN Brother Gipper!

10. Gator Bill

Amen brother gipper.

11. Motorcity Gator

So because of what Fauci said that makes it ok for Trump to tamper with the mail?

You Trump supporters are always grasping at straws when defending your idol.

12. HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN

I guess that's another abuse of power charge that can be added to his impeachment.....oh wait, that's already been voted on.

In other news, the NE state legislature voted unanimously on LB153....Military retirees in NE now only have to pay 50% of their retirement for state taxes. I guess I'll get the first round of drinks at next years reunion at the CWS. And I'm also going golfing today. Good thing I'm Swedish.

13. Gator Bill

I'm a bit confused. I guess you mean pay taxes on 50% and not pay 50%.

14. HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN

Yes....sorry for the confusion....I only have to pay 50%. :confused:

15. Gator Bill

That's what I thought AJ, and it's a good deal for you and very appropriate.

16. Motorcity Gator

Here's one opinion of your crooked would-be dictator:
    Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold said on Friday, "We're considering all options, including legal options against the President and the postmaster general."
    "There are a lot of barriers being put up from the administration -- whether that's trying to force Americans to risk their very lives to cast a ballot, to meddling with the Post Office, sabotaging the way we deliver mail, to falsehoods and lies about vote by mail," Griswold said on AC360 on Friday.
    "So, I just think it's so important that every elected official, every elections official and every American citizen start sounding the alarm. The rhetoric coming out of the White House is something that you hear under dictatorships, not in the United States. We have to act. We cannot allow him to tilt this election."

And just so the hard of reading understand..... when I post something in quotations by someone it's because THEY said it...... not me..... THEY actually said it. It's not fake news or biased news.....

Last edited: Aug 17, 2020
  17. HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN

Re: legal Action

Of course they are.

18. Motorcity Gator

Familiar theme from ex-staffers of DJT:
    Taylor, who served as chief of staff to Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen, also accused President Donald Trump of repeatedly using his office for political purposes, including directing officials to cut wildfire relief funding to California because voters there overwhelmingly opposed him in 2016.
    Taylor, a longtime Republican and political appointee at DHS from 2017 to 2019, endorsed the former vice president in a video produced by the group Republican Voters Against Trump in which he also made several allegations about Trump's conduct. He also wrote an op-ed published in The Washington Post calling the President "dangerous" for America.
    "What we saw week in and week out, for me, after two and a half years in that administration, was terrifying. We would go in to try to talk to him about a pressing national security issue -- cyberattack, terrorism threat -- he wasn't interested in those things. To him, they weren't priorities," Taylor says in the video.

19. HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN

BTW, YOUR President just lost his brother. Give it a pause will ya. He might be a lurker here.

20. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member