The "hoax" continues

Discussion in 'The Back Room' started by Motorcity Gator, May 9, 2020.

1. Motorcity Gator

Motorcity Gator Well-Known Member

Damn this Covid-19 "hoax" is getting to be a real pain in the ass in the West Wing.

Now the directors of both the CDC and the FDA are self quarantining themselves for two weeks after both were exposed to a Covid positive person in the White House.
    And yet our president soldiers on without a mask and without social distancing.
    WTF it's all a cruel political hoax anyway....

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. Motorcity Gator

My wife and I both were saying to each other how what's going on in the White House right now brings back those uneasy feelings we experienced in those post 9-11 days:
    "Both Miller and the valet pose a direct threat to the health of the Trump, Pence and so many other members of the White House and supporting personnel. The risks of contagion are very real — and contagion comes with direct costs for our national security. Unchecked community spread within the White House would be a catastrophic event. An incapacitated President or vice president would represent a major vulnerability in our executive branch, as would contagion among staff, who are essential to the functioning of our government. The fact that both the valet and Miller likely had sustained contact with numerous other staffers raises the real risk that personnel critical to undertaking key national security work could be sidelined and unable to do their jobs."

Maybe I'll just flip on Fox News Entertainment so they can make me feel better about it being no big deal..... nothing to be concerned about.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  3. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

I thought you were writing about the Russian Collusion and Mueller investigation. What a corrupt bunch of bastards were involved from Obama, Biden, Rice, Lynch, to Comey, McCabe, Rosenstein, Straok, Paige at. el. The rock is being overturned and the maggots are crawling around.

4. Motorcity Gator

Yeah but the non-Fox Entertainment public doesn't buy that the highly partisan GOP Senate protected Trump for any reason other than they have the majority vote in the Senate.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  5. HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN

HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN Well-Known Member

GIPPER!!...

And I'm loving every minute of it. The President said he was gonna drain it....and it's happening. Schiff will be a evening shower favorite one day.

6. WSU1996kesley

WSU1996kesley Well-Known Member

You mean the Russia Collusion hoax I assume?

The FBI completed its investigation into Flynn, and decided to close the investigation because no derogatory information was found.

Strzok prevents the investigation from being closed.

What we were told up until a week ago, was that Strzok and Pientka are needed to interview Flynn to clear up what was said during the Kislyak phone call.

What we found out last week, was they already had the word-for-word transcript of the Kislyak phone call, meaning the interview had no merit.

What we found out last week, from their own notes, was their actual goal for the interview was to entrap him in lies (since they had the word-for-word transcript) or see if they could get him against the Logan act. The Logan act, of which public figures like Carter, Gore, Rodman would all have been at risk of prosecution if it were considered a serious crime.

At this point, they are no longer investigating a crime, but trying to create one. Investigation of a crime must be based on an ARTICULABLE description of suspected crime, not just suspicion that something might have happened with which they can use for some sort of conviction.

This is not rumor, conjecture, innuendo, or opinion. These are documented facts from their own file. There is now more hard evidence against the Mueller investigation team and Comey's FBI than Mueller and Comey have provided in four years against every one of Trump's associates!

From the House Intelligence Committee transcripts, many were asked questions along these lines:

Q. "Are you aware of any information or evidence that any employees, officially or unofficially, of Donald Trump himself worked with the Russian Government and/or Russian officials to affect the 2016 U.S. Presidential election?"

Q. "Do you have any evidence, regardless of the source and, frankly, regardless of whether or not you believed the source of that evidence, that Donald Trump knew about the hack of the DNC server or Podesta's email before they took place?

Q. "Do you have any evidence that anyone connected officially with the campaign of Donald Trump in either the primary or the general election had foreknowledge that the DNC server or John Podesta's emails would be hacked?

Q. "Do you have any evidence, regardless of the source and regardless of whether or not you even believed it at the time, that anyone unofficially connected to the Donald Trump campaign, a hanger-on, someone who represented
    himself or herself as being part of the campaign but really was not, that they had fore or preknowledge that the DNC server or John Podesta's email would be hacked?

When releasing all of these transcripts, Schiff says: “Despite the many barriers put in our way by the then-Republican Majority, and attempts by some key witnesses to lie to us and obstruct our investigation, the transcripts that we are releasing today show precisely what Special Counsel Robert Mueller also revealed: That the Trump campaign, and Donald Trump himself, invited illicit Russian help, made full use of that help, and then lied and obstructed the investigations in order to cover up this misconduct.”

I searched through every single transcript for "evidence" and "collusion" and not one person provided that evidence, or knew of any evidence that tied back to Trump or his campaign.

The things we know to be true:
    Trump did not hire the Russians to help him in his campagin. We know that Hillary's campagin hired Fusion GPS to create the Steele dossier, which came with it Russian assistance and disinformation. Both Chris Steele and the dossier were known to be full of lies and innuendo and could not be confirmed within the intelligence community (supported by the transcripts).

We know that the dossier was leaked to the media to create a second source with which to game the FISA court process (supported by Comey).

We know the FBI withheld non-supportive exculpatory information from the FISA process to limit resistance to the application (supported by released documentation).

We know an intelligence memo was doctored by Strzok to make foreign connections appear inappropriate, when in fact, those connections were part of the intelligence agency's usage of him as a source (Carter Page, supported by released documentation).

We know none of the interviews provided a shred of evidence that ties Russia interference to Trump (supported by the transcripts).

There is more evidence and documentation condemning those involved in the investigation than those against whom they were investigating! After four years of the best effort out of the psychotic despots, yet those drinking the left-handed koolaid still maintain it is not a hoax, and the response is "it's a cover-up!".

Pardon me, but you four years and millions of dollars were spent in great harm to the country, and not one piece of evidence was discovered to support the story. Not for lack of trying, arm-twisting, breaking the law and trust of the public.

Tell me again how Russia Collusion isn't a hoax and witch hunt specifically intended to harm President Trump.

As usual, I expect the Liberal TDS sufferers to deflect and choose to move on to another play. Oh, they've already done that with Pelosi's hand-picked team to pick apart the SARS-COV-2 response? SPECIAL!

7. Motorcity Gator

I'll just answer with this article by FactCheck.org that was posted in Feb. of 2020 after his acquittal:
    Trump Repeats Falsehoods in Celebrating Acquittal

With Trump it will always be a he said... she said proposition. No one will ever believe anything about it that they don't wish to believe..... no matter how many times or different ways you say it.
    It's Trump's way.... it plays into his hands so anything he says to his supporters is gospel no matter if no one else believes it.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  8. WSU1996kesley

WSU1996kesley Well-Known Member

In what way does that have anything to do with the direct, physical, accessible evidence to which I referred? I didn't once refer to anything the president said. What has been provided and released directly refute Schiff's statement. What has been released directly refute your hatred.

Parrot the party line Mr. Independent Thinker. Continue ignoring the documents. Just because more direct, physical, accessible evidence refutes your TDS doesn't mean you have to question what you've been preached to for four years. I trust in you, you will always have Schiff and Nadler.

Of course, before your bout with TDS we had to deal with 15 years of Bush rage. I don't know why I ever started talking with you again. You deal in innuendo, opinion, blind faith in CNN/MSNB, Schiff, Nadler, and Pelosi. You move on from hoax to hoax to hoax. There is no independent thought, analysis, research, or fact-derived discussion coming from you.

Again, I'm done with you, stay in your silo.

• Winner Winner x 2
  9. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

I loved that "fact check" article. It leaves out a few facts. "On Jan. 6, 2017, two weeks before Trump’s inauguration, the ( OBAMA) Office of the Director of National Intelligence publicly released a declassified intelligence report that said: “Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the U.S. presidential election,” and the goal of the campaign was “to help President-elect Trump’s election chances.” Note that the ODNI did not say that the campaign actually occurred. Furthermore the Obama administration was supposed to be defending the US from Cyber attacks. And of course instead of insisting that the agency responsible for stopping those attacks do so, Obama did the opposite telling them to stand down.Obama cyber chief confirms 'stand down' order against Russian cyberattacks in summer 2016
    In the FBI AG's report it indicated that even before the Mueller probe, the FBI knew there was nothing to the allegation of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia. Sorry Dave you really should watch FOX news and learn about what's going on in this country. Meanwhile the mainstream media just can't be honest with Americans.NBC admits Chuck Todd's 'Meet the Press' deceptively edited Barr remarks on Flynn

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Motorcity Gator

WSU the problem I have is the same one you have....

"The things we know to be true:"

I am told a lot.... especially things "we know" to be true from every conservative rag or yes Fox News..

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  11. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

The "fact check" link actually took what that lying SOS Clapper said. With the release of the transcripts from the Schiff hearings we've been able to see that he and other Obama officials all testified under oath that they had seen no evidence of Russian collusion they than went on CNN and MSNBC and said that there was evidence of collusion. The rock is being overturned and the vermin are crawling out.

12. Motorcity Gator

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

Another ******** claim. The head of Cloudstrike, which as we know examined the DNC hacked server testified under oath that they were unable to find any evidence that the intrusion was by Russia. Over and over again we see these ******** claims that it was Russia that hacked the DNC. All part of the hoax that was the Russian Collusion

14. Motorcity Gator

Trump's tweets always tell you what matters most to Trump... himself:
    "President Donald Trump, naturally, cheered on the Pa. counties on Twitter on Monday, and accused Democrats of trying to slow-walk the opening to hurt him in November. (For Trump, it's always about Trump, even if it's actually about public safety.)
    The President's tweet:
    "The great people of Pennsylvania want their freedom now, and they are fully aware of what that entails. The Democrats are moving slowly, all over the USA, for political purposes. They would wait until November 3rd if it were up to them. Don't play politics. Be safe, move quickly"

Really Don?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  15. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

16. Motorcity Gator

By November a scrambling frantic Trump will have cemented his place as the most divisive President in U.S. history as he continues to rev up the baseless rhetoric about the "deep state" conspirators instead of anything truthful going on about our nation's biggest challenge.... Covid-19.
    His only re-election chance is a completely polarized paranoid base which with the help of Fox News Entertainment he is able to achieve.
    Trump and right-wing media distract from bad virus news with alternate reality - CNN

17. HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN

HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN Well-Known Member

Dave, you posted that at 0 dark thirty this morning...I'm starting to worry...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  18. RECcane

RECcane Well-Known Member

Dave’s prepping for that farming life...

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Bobdawolverweasel

Bobdawolverweasel Well-Known Member

3:30 AM! I thought the internet restricts trolling to be done only by vampires at that time of night

355CD26D-BFC4-4951-B3E4-5CD1702270DF.gif

• Funny Funny x 2
    Last edited: May 13, 2020
  20. Motorcity Gator

Can't help it guys.... Trump as President keeps me up at night...;)