Occupy Wall Street Demands

Discussion in 'The Back Room' started by Terry O'Keefe, Oct 5, 2011.

1. George Krebs

George Krebs Well-Known Member

The Occupy Wall St protest in Madison Wi. lost its permit today because of incidents of public masturbation.

Monkey spankin' hippies. 8)

2. Motorcity Gator

Motorcity Gator Well-Known Member

That's right......those hippie chicks should do that stuff in private!

:wink: :D

3. JO'Co

JO'Co Well-Known Member

This was at IOTW.
    You have to crack a few heads to make a Denver Omelette..
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KvvmOdXhZug?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0"></iframe>

4. JO'Co

JO'Co Well-Known Member

:(
    FINANCIAL DISTRICT — Twenty-one restaurant workers lost their jobs last week because of the Occupy Wall Street protests.

Marc Epstein, owner of the Milk Street Cafe at 40 Wall St., said he had no choice but to let nearly a quarter of his staff go last Friday after he saw his sales drop by 30 percent in the six weeks since the protests started.

“What are [the protesters] trying to accomplish here?” Epstein asked Monday.

“The end result is that I and all the wonderful people who work for me are collateral damage.”

Epstein said the biggest problem is the police barricades that have lined Wall Street since Sept. 17, making it difficult for people to see his restaurant and cross the street. Epstein has also had to contend with closed subway entrances, police checkpoints and frequent Occupy Wall Street marches, which he said have dampened the Financial District’s formerly thriving street life.

“Now, Wall Street is deserted,” Epstein said. “The only people who walk down Wall Street are people who have to walk down Wall Street. It’s transformed from a beautiful pedestrian mall to a police siege.”

5. JO'Co

JO'Co Well-Known Member

:roll:
    (NYP) — It’s the Autumn of Love!

Occupy Wall Street protesters are flocking to nearby health clinics for STD and HIV testing after getting their freak on in ’60s-style hookups with crusty strangers, sources told The Post yesterday.

“Last week was free love,” said a medical professional at a clinic located a short walk from Zuccotti Park, referring to the number of people who organizers have referred for sexually transmitted disease testing.

A volunteer at the park admitted concern among protesters about STDs.

“We give directions to clinics if people ask for information regarding STDs,” said the volunteer, who identified himself only as “Captain” and added that pregnancy tests are also a hot item.

6. George Krebs

If I were Mayor of NYC the high pressure hoses would have been deployed weeks ago. Then the dogs.

7. BuckeyeT

BuckeyeT Well-Known Member

Can't figure out how to embed, but worth a look..... <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DhrvOeDxBrw" frameborder="0"></iframe>

8. Terry O'Keefe

Terry O'Keefe Well-Known Member Administrator

Nope this won't feed a family, I won't work for them, and the best...I don't want a full time job. :)

9. Tennessee Tom

Tennessee Tom Well-Known Member Administrator

The typical entitlement attitude... I can't pay my student loans because I can't get employment... What's that??? You're offering me a job??? Not interested. :roll:

10. WSU1996kesley

WSU1996kesley Well-Known Member

Reporter - "Were the rioters throwing bottles and rocks at the police?"

Protester - "Um...yeah, they were."

Reporter - "So, how do YOU think the police should have responded?"

Protester - "Not like that!" And I'm continue to paraphrase here - "those non-lethal means of defense HURT!"

And my dear, tear gas is NOT a chemical weapon. It is not covered by the Chemical Weapons Convention (CWC) or monitored by the international Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons (OPCW). Know how I know? btw - we just started destroying our last nerve agent in my facility, GA (Tabun). THAT is a chemical weapon.

11. JO'Co

JO'Co Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

In the middle of an Occupy Chicago teach-in this week, traders at the Chicago Board of Trade dumped several sheets of paper on top of the heads of protesters below. Demonstrators were angered to find out they were showered with employment applications for McDonald’s.

12. JO'Co

JO'Co Well-Known Member

Insult Dog goes to OWS
    <object width="640" height="441" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true"><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/TBS/cvp/teamcoco_drupal_embed.swf?context=teamcoco_embed_offsite&videoId=19701"><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000"><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/v5cache/TBS/cvp/teamcoco_drupal_embed.swf?context=teamcoco_embed_offsite&videoId=19701" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="640" height="441"></embed></object>

13. George Krebs

We don't want no steenkin' free rides. We want your money, your horses and ESPECIALLY, your women..........

Zuccotti Park has become so overrun by sexual predators attacking women in the night that organizers felt compelled to set up a female-only sleeping tent yesterday to keep the sickos away.

The large, metal-framed “safety tent” — which will be guarded by an all-female patrol — can accommodate as many as 18 people and will be used during the day for women-only meetings, said Occupy Wall Street organizers.

“This is all about safety in numbers,” said Becky Wartell, 24, a protester from Portland, Maine…

Some of the male OWS protesters remained in denial over the growing number of sex attacks.

“Sexual harassment gets called rape, and it’s not,” one scoffed when told of the women’s tent.

14. JO'Co

JO'Co Well-Known Member

Feel Good Story of the Day...

OWS Protester Is Given A Job As Tattoo Artist Solely Based On His Whining
    [​IMG]

15. JO'Co

JO'Co Well-Known Member

It's all becoming clear now. All royalty must be brought down.
    Occupy Oakland attacks Burger King...
    <object><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/z_6RjveCDPs?version=3&feature=player_embedded"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/z_6RjveCDPs?version=3&feature=player_embedded" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>

16. JO'Co

JO'Co Well-Known Member

...and now a word from the Communists at Occupy Los Angeles...
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/--O0OIjhZiw?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0"></iframe>

17. George Krebs

I guess the freeloaders didn't "have it their way" at BK. As far as the old communist, that is the Thunderbird talking.......

18. JO'Co

JO'Co Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Report: Police Say Man Arrested For Shooting At White House Likely Came From Occupy DC…
    (ABC News) — A 21-year-old Idaho man suspected of firing a semi-automatic rifle at the White House was arrested today, authorities said.

“On Wednesday afternoon at approximately 12:35 p.m. EST, based on information generated by Secret Service agents from the Pittsburgh Field Office, Pennsylvania State Police Troop A located and arrested Oscar Ramiro Ortega-Hernandez at a hotel near Indiana, Pa.,” according to a statement from Secret Service Special Agent in Charge Edwin Donovan.

Authorities suspect Ortega-Hernandez had been in the area for weeks, coming back and forth to the Washington Mall. Before the shooting, he was detained by local police at an abandoned house. U.S. Park police say Ortega may have spent time with Occupy D.C. protesters.

19. JO'Co

JO'Co Well-Known Member

20. JO'Co

JO'Co Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    D’oh! Occupiers Finally Arrive In DC After Marching 230 Miles To Pressure Supercommittee . . . One Problem, Supercommittee Called It Quits Yesterday…