NFL

Discussion in 'Sports Board' started by Terry O'Keefe, Jan 13, 2020.

1. Terry O'Keefe

Terry O'Keefe Well-Known Member Administrator

Down to the Final Four. I do think the Packers and the 49ner's are the 2 best teams in the NFC, Harder to say if the Titans are one of the 2 best teams in the AFC, but they did beat the Ravens who I think most thought was the best team in the AFC and really the whole league.

Watched the epic collapse of the Texans yesterday, I was numb for the 2nd half. Texans had no answer for Mahomes/Kelce. Didn't watch much of the Packers/Seahawks.
    I watched the Ravens and Titans and it was a Derrick Henry show, it was like he was back at Alabama again the way he was running the football. That guy is the best back in the NFL right now.

It'd be kind of cool to see the Packers play the Chiefs in the Super Bowl as they were the original opponents in Super Bowl I. But I think most feel the 49ner's with their defense will be the NFC rep.

2. Terry O'Keefe

Terry O'Keefe Well-Known Member Administrator

Hard not to notice with regards to NFL coaching changes that while Josh McDaniel was a named mentioned, that reportedly BB declined the request of the Browns to interview him early since the Pats were out of the playoffs and the Browns went with Stefanski of the Vikings.

3. IrishCorey

IrishCorey Well-Known Member

This has actually been a good NFL season. If the NFL had a Heisman, Derrick Henry would win it in a close one over Lamar Jackson.

• Like Like x 1