Meet The Clausens

Discussion in 'Sports Board' started by Tailback, Jan 24, 2006.

1. Tailback

Tailback Guest

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showthread.php?t=322041&page=1&pp=20

:D

2. Terry O'Keefe

Terry O'Keefe Well-Known Member Administrator

I didn't see any pictures in that thread you linked, but I assume they are making fun of the not ready for Hollywood looks of the Clausens! ;)

But ugly kids or not, the latest kid (Jimmy) is pretty much aknowledged as the best HS QB to come out in the last 25 years.

Terry

ps.... did you ever see the picture of Casey and Wilson the Volleyball? Scary how much they looked alike. ;0

3. Tailback

Tailback Guest

Look again Terry. Yeah I posted Wilson and Casey seperated at birth on the skybox.

P.S. I'm not buying Jimmy as the best QB in the past 25 years. Sounds like hype by the father who's a pr machine.

4. Terry O'Keefe

Terry O'Keefe Well-Known Member Administrator

OK I see the picture now, I am not sure what I'm looking at though. I guess that is Jimmy 2nd from left, is it? Who are the rest of those guys? Was this picture supposedly posted by Jimmy?

I'm a little confused here, straighten me out.

Terry

BTW is that the cool new 'do that all the hip young guys are sporting these days?

5. Tennessee Tom

Tennessee Tom Well-Known Member Administrator

Clausen... 3rd time's the charm!

<r>TB wrote: <QUOTE><s>
    </e></QUOTE> <br/>
    I'm not "buying Jimmy" either. That is an NCAA violation. <E>:roll:</E> <br/>
    <br/>
    I will welcome Jimmy to Tennessee if he so chooses to be a Vol. <E>:D</E> <br/>
    <br/>
    Rick Clausen is staying at Tennessee as a graduate assistant. That might better our chances. <E>8)</E></r>