Joe Biden

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by WSU1996kesley, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Bobdawolverweasel

Bobdawolverweasel Well-Known Member

(Checking the “Confine to Reeducation Camp” list for Jo’Co’s name)

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. WSU1996kesley

WSU1996kesley Well-Known Member

I just want to put this out here because I keep hearing the Left "news" tout that there is no evidence of "widespread voter fraud". The whole point of voter fraud to is that it is TARGETED. There is a difference between TARGETED fraud, even on a massive scale, and widespread fraud.

I have no idea if the targeted fraud was large enough to overturn the election, but that is the whole purpose of the audits and verifications. Interesting that the Left "news" continues to obfuscate the constitutional and legal process to make it appear Trump is tearing down the country by following legal and constitutional process.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Gator Bill

Gator Bill Well-Known Member Administrator

• Like Like x 1
  4. George Krebs

George Krebs Well-Known Member

I posted this elsewhere from a couple of articles I read. If its not 100% accurate I apologize in advance.
    Was there election fraud? I guess we'll find out eventually. But until that time, consider these facts:
    Biden has almost 80 million votes. That is 15 million more than Barack Obama could count against a nothing candidate like Mitt Romney in 2012..
    Biden is the first candidate in six decades to win election while losing both Florida and Ohio.
    In spite of accumulating 80 million votes, Democrats had huge losses at the Congressional and state levels in the same states that Biden was winning.
    Trump garnered more than 10 million additional votes than he had in 2016. An enormous gain. No Incumbent has lost with a gain in votes in more than 100 years.
    Biden got 80 million votes while trailing in the voter enthusiasm polls throughout the campaign.
    There are 19 counties around the nation that are considered " bellweather" counties; whoever wins them has won the presidency without fail for 40 years. Trump just won 18 of them by an average of 16 points each. Biden won Callam county, Washington only... by 3 points.
    Biden underperformed Hillary Clinton in every major metro area around the country, save for Milwaukee, Detroit, Atlanta and Philadelphia.
    It appears that Trump is the only incumbent President is HISTORY to lose re-election while his party GAINS seats in the House. In fact, there were 27 seats up for grabs in the House by pre-election consensus and it appears that the GOP won all of them.
    Trump received 94% of his party's primary vote. Much more than Obama ever received; twice as much support than Bill Clinton. In fact, since 1912 only five Incumbents have ever reached 90%. No incumbent every had as much as 75% in history.... and lost. Ever.
    So yes. Election fraud is very much a probability.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Gator Bill

Gator Bill Well-Known Member Administrator

Thanks George. I believe and will always believe this election was filled with fraud and if Biden does indeed prevail in the end it will be because of fraud. Trump led in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, Michigan and Georgia by hundred of thousands votes on election night. Biden had to make up nearly two million votes to flip those four states.

Still hoping this gets to the Supreme Court and then see what happens.

6. WSU1996kesley

I think this means millions of people in a handful of states voted for the Democratic president, then voted for the Republican candidate in every other race on the ballot?

Alternatively, millions of people voted for the Democratic president, then don't vote for ANY of the other races.

Yes, very likely!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Sid

Sid Well-Known Member

Barr: No evidence of fraud that’d change election outcome

• Like Like x 1
  8. HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN

HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN Well-Known Member

How do you destroy America?

You do it from within.

9. George Krebs

This election was fixed. I have no doubt. As I pointed out in a post above, nothing is logical or in some cases even mathematically possible about these results. The Covid pandemic provided the perfect cover.

10. WSU1996kesley

To fix such a close election, it wouldn't even take something obvious to flip the results. In Georgia for instance, take a large county that is expected to vote heavily blue, such as Fulton (70%-75%) or DeKalb (80%-85%). If was only "supposed" to get 300k votes, add another 100k to the machine at the same ratio already included, giving Biden an additional 75k votes and Trump an additional 25k; net 50k Biden. That alone would have flipped the apparent Biden victory of 15k votes from a Trump lead of 35k.

DeKalb would provide a larger net with fewer votes.

In this hypothetical example, how would you know? The ratios "look" right. The increased number of votes are explained as the "get out the vote" drive, even if suspicious. A recount would add the same potentially fraudulent votes and come up with the same total.

And this is the story in several of the largest blue counties across the battleground states. With a large percentage of people in this country brainwashed to think fixing the election would literally keep a second Hitler out of a second term, is it beyond the pale to think it plausible a few would take the step to attempt targeted fraud in key counties? We see with our own resident reptile how unhinged he is with any Republican president, but exactly how vile he has become in response to anything Trump.

The only way to tell that the above scenario did not happen would be to do a full audit, which the Left Coalition is fighting and demonizing tooth and nail. The thing that really makes this whole thing look suspicious is that those in charge of asking the questions, ensuring accountability of our government and reliability of our institutions are so in the bag for the Left that they are actively touting "no evidence of fraud" without even looking for it! Those "interviews" that agree with them are of those responsible for ensuring the safety of the election. Do you think they would admit to failing at their job, even if the bad actors didn't know that the official probably shouldn't be in on any plan?

It would be refreshing for ANYONE in the Left "news" to take an honest approach and do some digging before refuting the claims, then that report might mean something. But their is no attempt at even providing the air of plausibility to their reporting anymore. And still the Left eats it up from their silo.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Terry O'Keefe

Terry O'Keefe Well-Known Member Administrator

I don't know and can't tell if he said this...

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. George Krebs

Well, he is still living in the WH so I guess he wasn't signing his resignation letter. I'm sure you could slip in a menu from Benihana and he would sign that too.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Terry O'Keefe

Terry O'Keefe Well-Known Member Administrator

I haven't really been paying attention to Biden other than what I see reported, like his comment on the Texas Governor Greg Abbott relaxing the Covid restrictions, but some are saying that the WH is protecting him and using this as an example. Some implying that Kamala Harris is actually running the show, and cite the situation with Woodrow Wilson as a similar situation.

14. JO'Co

JO'Co Well-Known Member

It's not Kamala Harris. We're very familiar with her here in California. She's dumb as a box of rocks and has to have handlers too. I have no idea who's running the country.

15. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

My guess is that Shia ass-kisser Obama.

16. George Krebs

Just saw a montage of Joe Biden from the last month on FOX. His mental decay is far worse than anyone might have feared. At one announcement he got totally confused as to who he had appointed to some position, looked frantically left and right, dropped his head and said "What am I doing here?" on a live mic. I hope Kamala is ready to be President because the shot clock is running on Joe.

17. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

You have to give the media credit, they protected and praised that mental incompetent enough that millions actually chose him as Commander in Chief of our armed forces with a finger on the nuclear button. Pathetic.

18. HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN

HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN Well-Known Member

Where's Dave?....

19. George Krebs

After the Senate caved again yesterday and voted for the ridiculous Pork bill at $1.9T the first congratulatory comment came from Barack Obama who used a term he made famous in the first days of his presidency in 2009. He said "Elections have consequences". The moment I heard his flip comment I knew that Gipper was correct. He is the man behind the curtain.

20. Sid

Sid Well-Known Member

Re: this thread, especially the last several posts

[​IMG]