Joe Biden

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by WSU1996kesley, Aug 11, 2020.

1. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

Have you been watching a program and suddenly the network cuts away to cover some event involving lying Joe? You know when he starts spouting about modern Jim Crowe laws or talking about all the Capitol Police officers who died in the Jan. 6 demonstration. Well, someone was kind enough to do a little video helping you speak like Biden. Here it is, try to keep a straight face.
    https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/08/how_to_speak_bidenese.html

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN

HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN Well-Known Member

Economy....Afghanistan....border....Covid.....everybody still inpressed?....just checking.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

Boy 5 weeks ago the idiot in the White House said Kabul wouldn’t fall! What an asshole!

4. Terry O'Keefe

Terry O'Keefe Well-Known Member Administrator

Afghanistan is tragedy now. I hope all the Americans get out unharmed.

5. Terry O'Keefe

One thing Biden said that I agree with regarding Afghanistan... Afghanistan will now go back to the 14th Century again.

"American troops cannot, and should not, be fighting in a war and dying in a war that Afghan forces are not willing to fight for themselves," Biden said, adding that the U.S. has given "every tool they could need."

"We gave them every chance to determine their own future," he said. "What we could not provide them was the will to fight for that future."

"Here is what I believe to my core. It is wrong to order American troops to step up when Afghanistan’s own armed forces would not," Biden said. "How many more generations of America’s daughters and sons would you have me send to fight Afghanistan’s civil war when Afghan troops will not?"

6. WSU1996kesley

WSU1996kesley Well-Known Member

Trump wanted us out of Afghanistan last Christmas. Although it is a tragedy to let the Taliban again free reign in that country, it is hard on the other hand to continue expending American blood and treasure to hold that tide back.

7. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

In the past 20 years an estimated 69,000 Afghan troops have died fighting the Taliban, Us and coalition forces have lost about 3,500. How the hell does that translate into they don’t fight? Biden’s full of ****. In the past 3 1/2 yrs. we’ve averaged about 15 deaths a year. The Afghans have done almost all the fighting. Biden’s full of ****.
    He blamed Trump because Trump agreed to withdraw (but only if the Taliban obeyed terms of the agreement) Biden had no problem with undoing Trumps border policy, no trouble reversing the Keystone Pipeline, no trouble ending drilling on federal land but he had to go along with Trumps Afghan policy ******** again Biden.
    Our involvement for years has been helping the Afghans stalemate the Taliban. It kept Isis and Alqueda from once again thriving there. They’ll be back before Biden’s up from his nap.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Bobdawolverweasel

Bobdawolverweasel Well-Known Member

This should inspire everyone about the competency level of our government:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Scott88

Scott88 Well-Known Member

Definition of CLUSTER-****.
    :confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. George Krebs

George Krebs Well-Known Member

The command structure of the US military is really lacking. When Milly identified " white privilege" as our #1 security threat that told you all you need to know.

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN

When you dont have the answer, you're either lying, or were ****** up from the beginning.

Sorry in advance Sid for the Marine Speak Language.

We've always been known for flowery speech, and I'm just carrying on the tradition. Nobody's fault, maybe Chesty's...but he never told me no.

12. HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN

I gotta be conceited here. This was a Army General answering the question.

1986.....Q: General Gray, what do you have to say about the Marine Corps having the highest attrition rate of recruits from just the basic training of all the recruit training services?

A: We're just better at identifying the weak one's....sir.

• Like Like x 2
  13. HUSKERMAN-HUSKERFAN

What's your observation Gunny?

It's a *********** sir. Marines are fighting men , they shouldn't be sitting around on their sorry asses waiting to be issued gear to go kill the enemy....sir.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Terry O'Keefe

New words added to banned list! :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  15. Scott88

So... I see that twitter is allowing the Taliban to continue using the platform.
    Of course they are...
    :oops:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Bobdawolverweasel

17. Bobdawolverweasel

Either (a) Biden is totally detached from reality or (b) a liar. Or perhaps both.

18. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

I was speaking to my closest friend yesterday, he has two sons one of whom flies F-15s the other left the Army as a Captain in the Rangers. The retired Army captain got a call a month ago from an Afghani he worked with during his two tours there. The Afghani was desperate and hoped that Richard still had some influence to get him and his family out. Richard who left the service a couple of years ago had no way of helping. He recently heard that his Afghani friend, the wife and all 3 of his children have been slaughtered by the Taliban. I'm sure that that is a scene that is being played over and over there.
    The amount of equipment that we left there is incredible. I heard a report on a business channel that the Taliban now have more Blackhawk helicopters than our ally Australia. I don't know about you but I'm just a little uneasy knowing that future terrorists have a large supply of night vision goggles.

19. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

Meanwhile overshadowed by the cluster in Afghanistan is the latest finding by the FBI concerning the Jan. 6 "insurrection." As reported by Reuters
    WASHINGTON, Aug 20 (Reuters) - The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

Though federal officials have arrested more than 570 alleged participants, the FBI at this point believes the violence was not centrally coordinated by far-right groups or prominent supporters of then-President Donald Trump, according to the sources, who have been either directly involved in or briefed regularly on the wide-ranging investigations.

Not even a mention of the dreaded White Supremacists that those opposing the woke, cancel culture, and equity dogmas are labeled. It's all been a big lie constantly broadcast by the media and Democrats. But they needed an excuse to build fences and assemble troops to protect them as they systematically inflict wound after wound on our country.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Scott88

• Funny Funny x 1