Inmates trying to run the asylum

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by Motorcity Gator, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Motorcity Gator

Motorcity Gator Well-Known Member

Well at least in NW Georgia the constituents there are running their congressional show from the asylum apparently as they are in favor of electing this crazy bitch Marjorie Taylor Greene to Congress.
    Man I used to laugh at the headlines of the National Inquirer and the like as I stood in line at the grocery story but it seems as if all of those readers have taken their insanity to the voting booth in Georgia:
    "QAnon adherents believe in a baseless conspiracy theory that there is a cabal of Satan-worshipping pedophiles who have infiltrated the highest reaches of American government and are working hand-in-hand with other elites in business and Hollywood. They believe President Donald Trump is secretly fighting to destroy this cabal and that messages are being delivered to them in code by an anonymous central character called Q.
    Before she was a public figure, Greene posted a half-hour video online of herself telling followers about the QAnon conspiracy theory -- saying, for instance, that "according to him (Q), many in our government are actually worshipping Satan."

2. Motorcity Gator

Motorcity Gator Well-Known Member

So does this bother anyone? That enough lunatics in our nation are so enamored with conspiracy theories that this crazy woman can be elected to Congress???

Next thing you know we'll have Senators talking to their invisible 6 foot tall rabbit Harvey for advice.

3. Stu Ryckman

Stu Ryckman Well-Known Member

She's a nut case. Harvey doesn't bother me any more than Jimmy Carter's rabbit.

• Funny Funny x 1