Fantasy league signup

Discussion in 'Sports Board' started by Scott88, Aug 7, 2011.

1. WSU1996kesley

WSU1996kesley Well-Known Member

Since we weren't able to fill in the 12 team format, there will be one team each week that has a bye, one bye for each team since the regular season is 11 weeks. I'm not sure what you mean by:
    unless you are referencing Mr. Murphy's law.

Anyway, I believe your question to be, does a team get credit for the fantasy points accrued during their bye week. The answer to this is no. If you go to the standings tab, you can see that Sid and Scott both only have accrued fantasy points for one game, whereas everyone else has two weeks worth of points.

The total number of fantasy points only enter into the equation as a tiebreaker for who makes it into the playoffs at the end of the year, with the top two from each division playing 1vs2 in the first round. If playoffs started next week, it would be NDFAN77 vs. Bay Area Bombers and Bucknuts vs. LoneStarIrish.

Did this cover it?

2. Tennessee Tom

Tennessee Tom Well-Known Member Administrator

Yes.

I didn't write the question clearly but you did answer it. My concern is that I have several players with week 4 as a bye week. With week 4 as my bye week, this causes me zero concern.

3. WSU1996kesley

WSU1996kesley Well-Known Member

I see I have you by 0.3 points!

Good timing with the bye week, eh?