Dr. Seuss. Enemy of The People.

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by George Krebs, Mar 2, 2021.

1. George Krebs

George Krebs Well-Known Member

My sister in Ohio has sent two daughters away to college in the last six years. She got back two monsters. Totally brainwashed into far left progressive thinking. They come home on break and are nasty, opinionated and actually mock my sister. Neither of them want anything to do with me and I am godfather to one of them. They were apolitical when they left home but Trump was ingrained in their minds as the anti-Christ in school and anyone who is conservative, patriotic or Republican is unworthy of their presence. My sister can't stand them around the house.

One goes to Ohio Northern, the other about to graduate from Syracuse with a Masters in Art History. The irony with the latter is that she fully supports the cancel culture and the destruction or elimination of art and statues of anyone in history who does not walk in goose step with her and her little Nazi friends. She can take that Masters degree, shape it into a paper hat and take orders in fast food drive thru.

• Like Like x 3
  2. JO'Co

JO'Co Well-Known Member

LOL would you like fries with that?

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. gipper

gipper Well-Known Member

George, my oldest grand daughter is off to college next fall. I pray that she doesn't come home transformed into a shrew.

• Like Like x 2