Banned User

Discussion in 'Political Discussions' started by Gator Bill, Jun 7, 2021.

1. Gator Bill

Gator Bill Well-Known Member Administrator

A few minutes ago I took a step that I hopped would not be necessary and permanently banned MotorCity Gator.

I think the reason is pretty obvious but here is the link to our Creed and it's pretty obvious that he did not follow the The Skybox Creed
    Welcome to The Skybox!

Sorry it came to this but he was suspended and warned and now we take this step.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Gator Bill

FYI here is the Skybox Creed I referred to.

Welcome to The Skybox
    ...an island community where folks from *all* colleges can partake of meaningful and intelligent conversation related to college sports. It's a members-only escape from the madness and flames plaguing today's message boards on the web!

3. Terry O'Keefe

Terry O'Keefe Well-Known Member Administrator

Dave stopped being a contributor to dialogue on the Skybox. He was only here to rant about Trump. He rarely if ever posted on the Sports board anymore and same for the Backroom. Strictly Trump and insulting members who favored Trump and/or the GOP.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Bobdawolverweasel

Bobdawolverweasel Well-Known Member

It was clear for some time that he was here only to troll ad naseum and derived personal enjoyment in agitating members of this small forum. Considering that nearly every poster here has personally met at least one Skybox poster, I think it is pretty clear that this is a place where members consider other members as friends or, at the very least, as kindred spirits and make a good faith effort to keep this forum a friendly and interesting place to converse even when we disagree. Dave had no interest in maintaining forum collegiality. He was here to be a malignant pest and draw some blood from those whom he disagreed with politically. Glad he got swatted from this board.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Tennessee Tom

Tennessee Tom Well-Known Member Administrator

Terry nd Bill... I am about to make a move that could result in my not being able to get onto the skybox anymore. My registered e-mail is tmccord@austin.rr.com. With our move to South Carolina, that address is dead. I am going into my account and changing it to tbmccord392@gmail.com.

I will post back to this topic if I can get back on. If you don't see a post here within 24 hours, I may need you to email me a new password to get back on.

Bill, please use the gmail account above to send me your address and phone number. Since we are about 90% finished with the move and house modifications, I will be taking more trips into the North Carolina mountain roads in the 124 Spider. Will not drop in unannounced but would like to see you and Jeanne from time to time. We are only about 100 miles from Franklin.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Tennessee Tom

Update: i was able to change my e-mail and still get back into the Skybox. I was remembering the issues we had years ago with other software that appear to no longer be an issue.

Bill, still need the information from you requested above.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Gator Bill

Been out of town and offline for a few days but I am very glad we didn't lose your Tom.

Now hoping you will be with us more.

Sent you the information you wanted.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
  8. Gator Bill

Tom, I sent an email to the link to your email above and it bounced. Will try again.

The second try bounced also Tom.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
  9. Gator Bill

Tom, I was a dummy when I copied your email and copied the old one, no wonder it bounced. I copied the new one and sent the information you wanted.

10. Tennessee Tom

It was great seeing you and Jeanne in Wednesday. Hope to do that more often.

We did the back road route from the restaurant home. It was a fun scenic ride through mountain curves. We prefer that to interstate highways.

Remember, our home is open to you any time. 675 Sloan Road, Lyman, South Carolina 29365. That invitation is good for anyone that is not presently banned from this forum. :):):)

• Like Like x 3
  11. Scott88

Scott88 Well-Known Member

Watch out Tom... the Aggies play in South Carolina every other season, so you never know when we might show up with a bunch of Aggie stuff and set up the tailgate on your lawn! ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Tennessee Tom

We would welcome that Scott.