Wow, what an embarrassing blunder! http://ftw.usatoday.com/2013/06/college-world-series-dugout-spelling-error/
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDY!
Indiana eliminates FSU 11-6. Nice to have a six run cushion gong into the final inning! Congratulations to the Hoosiers.
Indiana is doing great representing the B1G Ten in the Super Regionals! They now have a one game lead over FSU on the road no less.
kp, We know how thicked skin you SECers are down there. You have withstood the NCAA people for years! :lol:
All being said, he will still remain in the employee of the university as a fund raiser. He will continue to attract millions in donations.
Buckeye Battle Cry, Fight Across the Field, Carmen Oh, Hang on Sloopy, Go Bucks!
Scott, Looks nice and should be a great venue for football fans. Congratulation on Allen's recruitment, he sounds like a good one!
Gip, What goes around, comes around sometimes!
Dr Gee announces plan to retire July 1st. A wise decision in my book! He has been a highly motivated president and fund raiser as well. Worked...
Sid, thanks for the heads up on Gipper. Hard to tell about the color of the hat, but my set is back & white. :wink:
Kp, I have agree with your comments. The season is just around the corner. Always looking forward to fall and college football.
Bill, I wish I could feel comfortable about this warning holding him in check. Odds are he will open his mouth shortly without thinking before...
Per this morning's paper: (Columbus Dispatch) The Ohio State athletic department will send a proposal to the university’s board of trustees next...
Dr Gee is one of the highest paid Presidents of any public institution of higher learning! :oops: My apologies!
kp, I wish I had thought of that sooner! :lol:
Tim, I imagine Kelly is looking at experience in tight situations. An inexperienced QB will make mistakes and that can prove to be very damaging...
Thanks Sid. Hope all ends well and he returns to the team. Enjoy the Holiday, light rain showers here this morning.
Sounds like maybe all of this will workout in the end. I do have a question about the Residence of Life factor. Apparently there is more involved...
Happy Birthday Terry! Hope it is an enjoyable one to boot.
Separate names with a comma.