These rivalry games never seem to turn out the way one would suspect. Michigan played a great game and came back to tie the score several times....
Bobda, The Wolverines have come to play! Good first half for both clubs.
Less than one hour to kickoff! GO BUCKS!
I O! :lol:
Jim, Woody was quite a character, dearly loved by most fans and his players. Too bad he did not retire prior to his actions in the Clemson game.
Sid, Special gas trailers follow the buses! :lol:
Buckeyes will have their final practice this morning and head for Ann Arbor mid afternoon by bus. Much is being made locally about how Michigan...
Happy Thanksgiving to all Skyboxers and their families!
Jim, Now I understand the sigh! :wink:
Amazing band isn't it? Almost as good as the football team! :D
Tom, How many points should I lay on the Vlounteers? :lol:
Good question Terry. Urban has publically indicated that Miller needs another year, prior to trying the NFL.. I am inclined to agree, but...
Ralph, I have just removed Scott from my Christmas list! :P
This from the Columbus Dispatch this morning. The week of the The Game has started, and second-year Ohio State coach Urban Meyer, who staunchly...
I have to admit I laughed when I looked at that clip! A picture is worth 1,000 words?
I see Ohio State is favored by 12 1/2 points in the early lines in Las Vegas.
Bill, Glad to hear you had an enjoyable time. Football is meant to be enjoyable, but there are more important things in life like family!
Thanks gif5, You are referring to Ohio State right? :lol:
Welcome back Buckeye Terry! :D
Bobda, Excellent analysis as usual. I will be happy (I think) when this game is past us. :D
Separate names with a comma.