A few hours later and the loss while disappointing does not seem quite as bad. We simply were outplayed and MSU made life miserable for us in that...
Well the dream of a chance to maybe play in the BCS title game was shattered this evening by Michigan State. Buckeyes got off to a bad start and...
What else is new for ESPN? Old News Terry. I have never cared much for Howard after his Heisman pose in the endzone vs Ohio State! :wink:
Just a couple weeks ago it was seven undefeated teams! I hope this is not a bad omen for my Buckeyes! :wink:
Looks like it will be 61 degrees and chance of rain, at least in A.M.
Joel, 8:00 P.M. I will take a nap early in the afternoon :o
i am a couple years behind you, (Ohio State) but lets hope we both stay awake! :o
I am expecting a relatively low scoring game. We are not going to score a lot of points on that defense. George always tries to make me feel...
Looks like some nasty winter weather coming in for the game. Good thing the game will be indoors so to speak! :wink: Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis
Tim, Amazing how we all tend to have strange bed fellows at seasons end, with teams trying to jockey for bowl bids. :wink: Dave, I look for a...
Must win for the Buckeyes if we want to play in the BCS Title Game. I feel fairly comfortable with our offense, even though the Spartans have a...
I don't no about those spaces in between the goal posts Tom, still could miss pretty easy! :wink: kp, you will have to humor me on this one.
Bill & Terry, Every thing I am reading this morning seems to reflect your comments, Our destiny is clearly in our hands, lose to MSU and we our...
Corey, I am undoubtedly biased on this topic, but along with your observations, which I agree with, ESPN has had it in for The Ohio State...
Auburn is a huge candidate for an upset against Missouri. How can they possibly not have a let down? George, It would tickle me to death! :wink:
Corey, Is the rumor true that a top white house individual wants to be able to vote on the selections? :lol:
Stu. You may be correct. :roll: Yesterday was a crazy day of football finishes, Guess we will just have to see what develops. MSU will be a...
Congratulations to all of you winners! :D
Now that the regular season games are over after this Saturday, things have sorted out in the BCS race. With the loss by Alabama, it would appear...
kp, Tough one to lose, but especially with such a freakish ending. The Crimson Tide still had a great season.
Separate names with a comma.