Looks like Jack's record is safe for a few more years anyway! :wink:
Scott, You never miss a chance to jab Texas do you? :lol:
Dave, I really do not think Dayton can get by Florida, but I do expect a tough contest. One team off on shooting percentage and it might go...
I am very impressed with the Dayton Flyers. They are well coached, quick, good defense and really execute on offense. They may very well end up...
Birthday Greetings from New Albany Stu!
AJ, Sounds like Taylor's team might be in the hunt this Year? Keep us posted.
I have to admit I was shocked when I read this earlier this morning!
Stu, Great moment for both Dad and Son! Thanks for sharing. Don
Amazing isn't it Terry! :lol: Poor Thad Matta's head is on the block for losing to Dayton! He is the best coach we have had since Fred Taylor.
Separate names with a comma.