Terry, I must be leading a sheltered life, as I have never heard of Dr. Saturday. Googled the site and see it is a Yahoo affiliation. It is...
Just curious for my own info, but what kind of a buyout clause does Kelly enjoy? I hope it does not compare to Charlie's!!
Aj, Jif is a real Notre Dame fan! :P
Almost anything is possible in the next couple of weeks. One thing for sure is there are going to be some big disappointments for someone, who...
Alabama #1, Oregon#2, FSU#3, Mississippi State#4, TCU#5, Ohio State#6 Kp, Keep those elevator doors open, we are gradually climbing the stairs! :lol:
Tim, Glad to see you back on board, even if a bit depressed. I can remember how I felt at seasons end last year losing the final two games. I...
Corey, It really amazes me that Notre Dame can be so successful in recruiting, but they really do not seem to make use of the talent. I know many...
Tom, Thanks for trying to make me feel better! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIP! Just think next year you can celebrate in a nice warm climate! :wink:
Not to stir the pot, but I am trying to determine which team surprised me the most last night, Notre Dame losing to Northwestern or Wisconsin...
Like them or hate them, they just keep winning!
Bill, I wish I could but, yesterday was a whacky weekend in college football.
I think I just suffered my worst week in picking winners in the contest. Some very difficult upsets that certainly will cause some reshuffling in...
Congratulations to the Tide on a great win over Mississippi State! Now Kp you will have to quit complaining about your defense! :lol:
Things may look better in the morning AJ, But I doubt it. It was one of those games you would like to forget, but it's not in the cards.
Buckeyes win at Minnesota 31-24 in the snow! Several costly fumbles and one interception allowed the Gophers to score three TDS. J.T. Barrett...
Bill, Sorry to hear the bad news.
AJ, Is this a home game or are you playing in Madison?
Wild scoring game between Cincy and E Carolina last night. Both QBs threw for over 400 yards. Gunner Kiel came out the winner in a close contest....
kp, I hope you come home happy! Roll Tide!
Separate names with a comma.