Ditto Tim, remember Huskerman is an ex marine! :wink:
Scott, I am with you on this one. I do not see any undefeated teams by selection time.
Corey, I am really going to lose some sleep over your comment! :lol: Don
Maybe some of the upper tier teams as well! :lol:
We need more teachers like Jim! Thanks for all your efforts and caring personality.
Not good news for the Gators! It seems to me that with the current media presence, any infringement by a college athlete, is catastrophic. If...
The Tide was due to lose at some point. A lot of upsets today and the polls will look quite different tomorrow.
Congratulations to the Gators! I really thought Tennessee might prove to be too much,
Congratulations on that win today in South Bend. The weather looked terrible.
Scott, Life is much more pleasant when we win! :roll: I know I felt terrible after that loss to Virginia Tech here in Columbus.
Buckeyes played very well today at Maryland. J.T. Barrett looks better every game. Elliot at tailback is doing fine with two straight games or...
Way to go Kp! :wink:
Bill, Surprises occur weekly in college football games, maybe this one will be in your favor? :wink:
Separate names with a comma.