George, I can not remember the last time we played Dayton! :wink:
Understood Stu, but I do not think Whisky will be that complacent! :lol:
I was unable to watch the game, but I agree that was an unreal call by the official.
Ohio State basketball has been a disappointment to me this winter. Russell is an outstanding individual and he has not made any secret of just...
I was shocked to see that Ohio State won three games in Florida over the weekend. I was not even thinking about baseball yet. :wink:
Bill, With all of those family members now at Florida, you can start your own Vaughters family directory! lol: Congratulations!
All is well that ends well! :wink:
My feelings pretty much the same as Stu for the B1G TEN. Ohio State has been struggling with various lineups. Things were looking pretty good...
Dean Smith was one of the great coaches in an era of college basketball. He certainly belongs in a small family of great ones!
Anyone think Coach K was waiting for this game? :wink:
Bobda, Personally I am glad to see this new saga beginning. It will be good for both the Wolverines and Buckeyes! GO B1G TEN!
Two local sources are saying Alford has agreed to accept the position. Certainly a very good replacement for Stan Drayton in my opinion. No...
Always two sides to every story. :roll:
Ohio State ends up with 27 signed recruits for 2015. We undoubtedly will rank somewhere in the top ten. Gibson and Weber never wavered on their...
As of this morning we have 25 commitments, but a couple are questionable for tomorrow. If all of the good ones sign, we might end up with 28....
Tim, Tough to lose a game like this after that huge win over Duke, but it happens. Chin up!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SCOTT! Do the young ladies in Texas all look like this? I might have to relocate! :wink:
Tim, that was definitely a quality win tonight. Congratulations!
Joel said they have about 13 inches of snow from yesterday and a bit more than that predicted for today.
Old school and well-disciplined ball club. Clean program and a great recruiter.Good academics! You can not ask for much more than that in any program.
Separate names with a comma.