Barnes looks rather haggard and has aged considerably in the last few years. His firing is certainly not a surprise. Badgers crush Airzona's...
Thanks for the utd info Diane!
Terry, Looks like the university spent $878.00 per individual for the three different rings per an article on ESPN. (less than allowed)
Sid, Terry Are the Green shoes for the NCAA Tournament or regular games?
Kp, I may consider doing that! :wink:
Congratulations to the players and coaches!...
We may not like Kentucky, but I do not see anyone beating them either. :roll:
Very good win for the Irish! Some great ball handling and a well discplined ball club. Shooting 50% or better did not hurt! :wink:
No spicy pictures, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY Stu! :lol:
Naw, just Buckeye Intelligence! :lol:
Shockers really made Kansas look bad and got their in state revenge. Maryland really bad some bad luck losing Trimble with the head injury and...
Wild first day for sure!
Terry, I did not pick the Bucks to win this afternoon, looks like I forced the win! :wink:
Now I would call that a very colorful reply! :wink:
Gipper, Sounds like you have made a very smooth transition! :wink:
I am in the contest! Thanks, Mr Commissioner!
Irish in Final Four??
Definitely a nice win for Notre Dame over Duke! Congratulations.
I am interested in a final four contest, although the Buckeyes will not be in the hunt!
Thanks for all of the birthday wishes, even managed to repair the kitchen sink. :lol:
Separate names with a comma.