Thanks Terry, but I am still not clear on how the final outcome is decided by Yahoo. Is it the closest score prediction or points difference...
I caught the very end of the first half and the rest of the game. Looked like Whiskey was going to win and then went cold towards the end. The...
Tiger will win if he makes the cut? :lol:
Delighted to see the Badgers topple the Wildcats. I was surprised that Duke manhandled MSU on the other hand. Big Ten did themselves proud.
Looking good Tom!
Sid, I would have to agree!
Gipper, You are just too well traveled! :lol:
AJ, That I did! :oops:
BS! :o
AJ, now that is what I call a productive afternoon. Hope you feel OK to return to work tomorrow though? :wink:
Tom, I think the Volunteers have hired a tremendous coach. The timing of this opportunity was unbelievable.
Terry, I thought the article was very realistic as well. Nice way to start my day.
Urban Meyer likes to say his recruiting efforts extend to the ends of the Earth, which apparently includes Dunedin, New Zealand, where the...
Looks like the rivalry is moving to new heights! :lol:
Terry, 99% in my opinion.
Pretty good company for all of these individuals!...
Apparently I need to adjust the final score prediction. :wink:
B1g Ten will have both Wisconsin and Michigan State in the Final Four! That has to be a major surprise.
Kp, We all have our problems sooner or later. Unfortunate but true. Chin up!
Probably one of the greatest games in NCAA Tournament history. I really thought the Irish were going to do the impossible.
Separate names with a comma.