Gipper, Believe it or not we have six very talented QBs on the roster at the moment!
Lockdown Camp (Hell Week) ended for the Buckeyes yesterday. Players have today off and will report Monday to WHAC, Woody Hayes Athletic Center for...
I just finished reading an article as to why Jimbo Fisher does not get much respect. Very similar situation as to this Baylor problem. Respect is...
Scott, Great pickup for the Aggies! Congratulations. Don
I understand this young QB has committed to an institution in Texas. A&M, not sure who that is exactly? Apples and Melons maybe? Any word from...
Terry, Urban has said whoever trots on the field first at Blacksburg will be the starter for game 1 :wink: This is a most unusual situation and...
Stay the course Bill. Things take a little longer as we grow older. :wink:
Nice looking young man Corey!
Pretty soon if my calendar is correct. :wink:
Ohio State suffered its first major injury of fall camp Monday when freshman running back Mike Weber suffered a torn meniscus. He is scheduled for...
Kp??? :roll:
I never thought the Union idea would fly and I am in agreement with the decision. don
Yesterday (Sunday) was media day for the Buckeyes! No practice just a fun day for players, and family, The four suspended players for the...
Yes, Lucas Oh, a very small farming community North of Columbus. She wants to remain close to her family, while the children are growing up and...
Day was solid as a rock today. He and his wife Ellie live in Westerville, just a few miles from here.
Amazing to me the number of key players that have gone down so far in the early practices across the board from various colleges. Injuries can...
I was surprised to learn this morning that 4 Star freshman QB Torrence Gibson, will be playing wide receiver this fall. He is strong and a...
First day of practice today with full pads. Now we are getting serious!
Terry, You can not tell me winning a National Championship doesn't help? :wink:
Terry, I would not be surprised, but really do not know for certain. Personally I like the idea.
Separate names with a comma.