The Buckeyes and Hawaii do not excite me this Saturday, maybe the was dance prior to the game by the Rainbows? I am more interested in how Tom...
How could anyone not agree with Sid's analysis? :wink:
Tom, No activity here, maybe a good idea to change the Sticky status?
Goof PR move for sure!
OK George, I guess I can relax for a few weeks! :wink:
Braxton Miller was the difference this evening in the second half. Tickled pink with the win. When Brewer went down with that injury, the Hokies...
All Buckeyes 1st quarter, all Virginia Tech 2nd quarter. I hope Meyer brings in Barrett for the second half.
I hope this is not a bad omen for this evening: "From the Columbus Dispatch" Two buses carrying the Ohio State University marching band to...
Finally we will get to watch the Buckeyes this evening in Blacksburg. We have the stage all to ourselves on ESPN, now all we have to do is...
Ralph, I hope the Canes have a successful season
Zaire certainly had a great night and what a way to open the season! Congratulations. Charlie Strong has some real problems with that Texas offense.
How in the world did Army lose to Fordham? Geesh! :oops:
Scott, They finally came to life in the third quarter, but they did look pretty crappy early on.
AJ, I would be glad to share a brew with her anytime!
Kill is doing a great job at Minnesota! The Gophers might be a team to be reckoned with before long. TCU did not have one of their better games,...
kp, I have to agree with your observations. A lot of problems for both squads.
Bobda, I think you will see a big difference once that 2016 class is assembled and can contribute. Don
AJ, I am counting on your team this week. Watch out for those BY imposters! :wink:
Terry, Maybe altruistic people running the show?
Bill, I think we are in one of those cycle situations, where Florida had their great run with Meyer and now it's Ohio State turn at the helm. :wink:
Separate names with a comma.