Ralph, Things are looking up for the Miami Football Program. Happy New Year.
I am confident that game for Oregon fans was an unbelievable nightmare! A lot of grit to the TCU backup QB. He played a great game in the second...
Gipper, No doubt about being somewhat disappointed and not being able to play for all the marbles, but things are what they are and you move on....
Tim, Interesting observation, Ohio State returned about 3500 tickets to the Fiesta Bowl, apparently many West Coast alumni bought the tickets...
Gip, I agree, but that has not been the case all season!
This game might be a complete blowout?
Bobda, Great win for the Wolverines. Gators will be better next year.
Cindy and Tom, Great win for the Volunteers. Congratulations.
just went out for a pizza, but agree with Terry and Stu, the Irish really played hard and hung in there until the end.
Game not over yet George! :wink:
I totally agree, dumb play on Bosa's part. Buckeyes look pretty solid and the bad news is that Zeke just gets stronger in the second half!
Looking forward to Fiesta Bowl game this afternoon. Both programs have enjoyed a good season. Bragging rights is all that's left!
Well Clemson certainly surprised me, they just keep winning every game. I still do not think they can beat Bama!
Congratulations Kp! Very dominate victory for sure.
Gip, You sound just like an attorney! :wink:
Terry, Here is what I found on a local site: Columbus Police cited Ezekiel Elliott for driving under suspension, operating without a license, and...
Should be a great game for fans to watch. I am expecting a close game as both teams play very similar type of football. A lot of NFL talent on...
I had posted this on the Notre Dame topic, but more appropriate here: A side note here that might interest you Irish fans re Urban Meyer and...
A side note here that might interest you Irish fans re Urban Meyer and Notre Dame (Lou Holtz era)...
Separate names with a comma.