Not sure what the problem is with MSU, with three straight losses and Valentine is back in the lineup?
One has to recruit nationally now if you are to be successful! In state talent is great in Florida, Texas and California.
Buckeyes are very young and have not learned to play defense yet! Good thing Thad Matta does not have much hair on his head or it would be all...
She sounds like a great talent Sid!
We have so many players headed for the NFL Draft that is is a bit unnerving, especially with nine members of the Junior Class. Now there is a...
No way Brady is a MICHIGAN man! :wink:
Ralph, Glad to hear you escaped for the most part. Five inches of rain is still a lot of rain in my book.
Stu, Yep and the Bengals are not much help either! :lol:
:lol:
Ralph, I have gone from a big NFL fan back when Jim Brown played for Cleveland, to never watching the NFL anymore. I can not remember the last...
Kp, Whether we like it or not, money seems to control the game and it's not going to change. College football has changed forever and the major...
This from ESPN: Ohio St. announces Nike extension for reported $252 million 9:21 PM ET Darren Rovell ESPN Senior Writer Email print comment Ohio...
A sad ending here, no winners!
Terry, a lot of thoughts about that around The Buckeye Nation, but we did not earn the right to reach the Playoffs. Everything else is pure...
Classic game, a lot of heart on both sides. Congaratulations to the Tide and Kp!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jim
Today is the final day for Ohio State to claim as being National Champions in the CFP. 2015 I am rooting for the Tide this evening!
Glad to hear you finally won something Terry! :roll: Seriously I like the first five stadiums, but if you did this twelve times, you probably...
Sid, I was in the same boat, however logic does not always come to fruition does it? :wink:
Kp, I am curious on the TCU pick? Did you realize Boykin was not going to play? If not, let me know what type of cereal you eat for breakfast!...
Separate names with a comma.