Buckeyes received a commitment from 4 star defensive end, Chase Young last night for 2017. He attends DeMatha High School in Baltimore Md.
Ralph, Is it true that with all that talent in South Florida, the rules of the Boosters has changed? Now in lieu of money to entice recruits, it...
Looks like serious considerations by various sources, are giving the idea a great deal of thought, due to eliminating potential injuries. This is...
Yep. Gipper nailed it. Thanks!
Kp, the consensus of the fans is we lose one game to Oklahoma! Experts are saying we will win the conference championship. Like you, I am a...
This should be an interesting season for Ohio State. Six starters back after 12 players were drafted. That should mean a couple years to rebuild....
Terry, Re odd stat: Interesting observation Terry, I have no idea. Seems like in recent years they have always been on our schedule and given us...
Aw, Kp the diplomat speaks: We all are undefeated at this point. Bama will be in the mix at the end of the season, guaranteed. :lol:
Kes, I am going to have and remember that one! :lol:
Bobda, I can see that rooting against MSU in that situation might be plausible! :P
You are showing your age Doc! :wink:
Thirty days here in Columbus until fall camp! I love it when this time of the year rolls around.
Tim, A lot of people feel the way you do as well. I may be an exception! :D I wish the Irish well this season.
I think Kelly is an excellent recruiter and has done a very commendable job for the Irish. Bobda, I have always enjoyed the series as well, of...
That was a great College World Series! What a great season for Costal Carolina.
Costal Carolina survives again for a chance to play for all the marbles this evening. How can you not root for this team?
Arizona is going to be difficult to beat. Some great pitching on their part.
A great lady Tom and a great coach as well. RIP.
I was reading an article this morning and they were saying Costal Carolina is a very loose group and having a ball in the tournament. Maybe that...
Arizona and Costal Carolina will face off in the College World Series.
Separate names with a comma.