No wonder all of the players had such red faces. Beet em up boys! :wink:
I was really looking forward to this season, even with a very young team. We have only two seniors on the roster this fall. One on offense and one...
Interesting article on 10 Best Coaches in close games:...
Fall camp for the Buckeyes commences this morning at 8:25 for freshman and red shirts. Returning players will report at 3:25 this afternoon. A...
The decrease in players in high school football is not surprising to me. Football injuries are being analyzed more now by parents and I expect...
Ralph, Stadium renovation looks great to me! As I age, being covered is not appealing. :wink:
We (Ohio State) apparently were not on the horizon? Was this 1934 per chance?
Terry, Paul Brown 1941-43 Carroll Widdoes 1944-45 Paul Bixler 1946 Wes Fesler 1947-1950 Woody Hayes 1951
This might stir the pot a bit, but I found it interesting:...
I do not know how many coaching related people have on staff, but I keep seeing new additions on a fairly regular basis. You have to keep up with...
You can not win them all Stu! :wink:
Dave, I am always pleased to read about alumni returning home. Sounds like a winning situation for all concerned.
Emory Jones, 4-star dual threat QB and ranked #3 in his position for 2018, commits to the Buckeyes this morning. Tennessee and Clemson were the...
Thanks as usual Tom! :D
Ralph, I had posted this topic previously. Personally, I would hate to see the kickoff return play eliminated. It has always been an exciting...
The BTN has announced a game day feature for this season involving all B!G TEN teams, similar to what ESPN has done for some time.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOUNG MAN!
Interesting question Terry, I think a lot depends on what type of season the Buckeyes have and his own development. Most observers think he will...
Ohio State announced another commitment for the 2017 class a short time ago. Riep, a four-star talent for Colerain in Cincinnati, committed to...
Scott, :lol: I have a lot of kaki's in my wardrobe, but now people keep asking me if I am coach Harbaugh? I am changing to Scarlet & Gray!
Separate names with a comma.