Terry, I was hoping most members would miss that info! :wink:
OK Jim. Thanks
Gipper, :lol:
Just a friendly reminder that the college bowl games start this coming Saturday, December 17th. Still missing Diane and Jim?
We could loose a number of coaches by New Years! If Fickell takes Combs with him to Cincinnati and Warnier goes to Western Kentucky. I would...
Sid, I have to admit that is pretty depressing.
AJ is on a roll, much be off for the Holidays! :roll:
Thanks Tom.
Mail sent to Bryan at juno.com is being returned. Anyone know who this is or have a more current address? Thanks.
Bowl picks are now available on the web site. First games commence on December 17th. I will be sending emails to people who have not signed up.
Corey semi and final on ESPN
Stu, Looks nice, I like the openness of the facility.
Two many Holiday Bowls and it really diminishes the value of the bowl venue in my opinion. Only good thing is a chance to go somewhere at the end...
Kp, I agree he will not be with Ohio State long, maybe not even next season.
After all of the Hoopla, final four for the title, remains almost the same!
How many of you Skyboxers would like to be on the CFP Committee? I really think Penn State does deserve a spot in the final 4 with that terrific...
Kp, I wish I could find some of those nuts! :lol:
Looks like Western Michigan in the Cotton Bowl? Fleck sure looks young to me.I like his demeanor!
Following the games today will clear up most of the bowl picks. Time to register now for those who have not joined. Currently, we have six people...
Ohio gave Western Michigan all they wanted in that game last night. The Huskies rolled over Colorado without any real surprises. Maybe all the...
Separate names with a comma.