Me too Terry, Clemson is good and playing well. I am laying all of my remaining points on the Tide!
Tonight is the final game of the Skybox Bowl Pickem contest! Make sure you make that final pick. Good luck to all of the participants!
Aj, I am disappointed. I thought this was going to be an article about you! :wink:
Butler wins over Georgetown this afternoon. Penn State upsets Michigan State in Philadelphia. looks like Penn State might be back with their BB...
He worked with Jerry Kill at Nothern Illinois as well. His young age might work in his favor as well with the current players. Great recruiter and...
One article I read referred to his recruiting ability and his knowledge of the talent in Texas. Beck is from Texas. That might be a good move for...
Sounds like a bummer to me Bill! Happy New year to you both. :P
Not sure that Wilson is such a great hire, not being received very well here on local fan forums. Meyer thinks otherwise. Ryan Day has NFL...
With only the one game left, Cindy MCord leads the contest, with Terry O'Keefe in second and Bear Down Rick in third place.
Wow, what a finish for USC! I thought Penn State had pulled a tremendous upset.
Interesting observation Ralph!
I see where Lane Kiffin will not coach the Tide offense in the championship game. That honor will go to Sarkisian, who is already on board. Saban...
Bobda, I agree but that whipping last night was still shocking. Often times, I think we begin to believe some of the things we read? :wink:
Duke was humbled by Virginia Tech and Indiana faced the same fate from Louisville yesterday.
Surprise announcement! The sun is shining in Columbus this morning! :roll:
The Big Ten teams certainly have not dominated in the Bowl games! The ACC seems to have that honor. Clemson really put the screw to us this...
Clemson is simply dominating Ohio State in all facets of the game. This could get pretty ugly by games end. Only bright spot so far is two...
Looks like we might be in for a long evening.
SURPRISE, the Tide is in the play-off finals! :lol:
Bad decision by Washington QB and Tide gets another 7 points on the pick 6.
Separate names with a comma.