Two Games have been postponed. Review your confidence points!
There are no Friday night games involved in Week#2 picks. Two games involved in the picks have been postponed. I do not know how this will affect...
Terry, Unfortunately, Ohio State has lost the last three of the first-night games here at home. USC, Texas and Virginia Tech. I do not know if...
This should be a good game between two teams, who have the ability to put up some serious points. If we can not interrupt Baker Mayfield's rhythm...
Your picks for week #2 are now available!
Sid is the winner for Week #1! Congratulations Sid!
Hang in there Scott! Did you get any hogs? (Hogs in Texas??) :lol:
Whoops! Thanks Tom.
:lol:
Looks like I will have to weigh in heavily on confidence points for the Tide here on out! :lol:
Bill, I can understand your disappointment. Not one of Florida's better games for sure and the 10 suspensions did not help. Hopefully, better...
Irish Boy (Sid) leading after Saturday's games. Ralph, you had zero points due to no confidence points being selected for your picks. Three...
A nice opening win for the Irish! Looks like things will be better this year?
Kp, I had not given any consideration to the "one of us" but that does make sense to me. Always appreciate your thoughtful comments.
I just finished reading this article on ESPN:...
Desert Rat off to a great start, no so much for Rotton Ralph? Must have missed a tiebreaker? (incomplete)
I see that AJ and Bear Down Rick are in the fold as well. There are still incomplete picks for the contest. Two games tonight, so double check...
Just a friendly reminder there are two Friday night games this evening. Make sure you get your picks in before this evening!
The Cowboys sure racked up the points last night!
Not quite Terry, 49-21. Buckeyes looked much better in the second half. Dobbins, our freshman running back looks like a winner. Set new rushing...
Separate names with a comma.