Sid, I read several articles that the Mountaineers would still win without Grier! Must have been fake news! :o
Looks I picked another winner in the contest. West Virginia is down 17-3 at the halfway mark. I doubt the West Virginia QB will last the second half!
Merry Christmas to all of my Skybox friends! :D
I do not know what Fitz is drinking, but I would like to have some of it myself. He is putting most of us to shame! :lol:
Ohio State falls to North Carolina 86-72. Their defense constantly interrupted our offensive sets. Way too many mistakes and forced shots were...
Posted on the wrong topic.
The history of the QBs being drafted by the Browns should cause any college QB to pause. In this case, I would stay at USC for another year! His...
Well A.J. that is certainly a confidence builder! :lol:
Tom, We have a very young team and on the road, who knows what will happen? Glad to learn you will celebrate Christmas at home. Happy Holidays...
Hey, we might have a chance Saturday vs the Tar Heels! :lol: (CBS Sports Classic) OR They will be out for revenge and stomp us in the ground?
Looks like we ended up with 20 signees yesterday, Losing Carmen to Clemson was a blow, but 19-year-olds can be unpredictable. The loss of Emory...
Wofford just upset North Carolina in Chapel Hill 79-75!
Jim, there was also a newspaper reporter that loved Woody, Murray at the Times?
Kp, since you retired and built that new home deep in the interior, it will probably take a little longer for notifications to reach you! :(
That is quite an accomplishment AJ in any sport! :idea:
That moment is still clear in my mind. Did I see what I thought I saw on TV? Hard to believe, but Woody just so competitive that he lost his...
Ohio State has been a bit of a surprise thus far. Holtman has done an outstanding job putting together a very young team and some new blood in his...
I see where Ft Wayne blistered the nets last night over the Hoosiers. That is the second loss to an in-state opponent this season. Indiana had...
Well, I manage two winners out of six games :oops: Keep in mind you can still change any selections prior to games starting time!
Scott, Do the Aggies have any tight ends to coach? :lol:
Separate names with a comma.