Corey, heaven's sake Carson could be a walk-on and live with AJ and his family. That would save you some money and help out the Huskers at the...
I thought is was a very nice gesture on the part of the young man!
Bill, no question in my mind that the so-called "Bagman" has existed for years in NCAA sports, primarily football, and basketball. I also think...
I am surprised he admitted that fact. It was a bad decision and the player's conference-wide paid for it. A lot of tired bodies trying to win...
Buckeyes win a doozie at Indiana in double overtime with a trey and seconds remaining. C J Jackson hit all net from the top of the circle. Now if...
Try harder Aj!
A sad situation you describe in your post, but I do want to commend you for staying to help your son at a critical time in his life. Hopefully...
Terry, It's the aging process! Join the crowd. :lol:
That game was quite a battle Stu. I thoroughly enjoyed watching the game. A lot of big bodies crushing each other in the paint. The game went...
Ohio State loses again to the Wolverines this afternoon. Michigan was very aggressive and played a solid game at both ends of the court. We...
Birthday greetings from New Albany Joel!
Separate names with a comma.