Kp, after watching Michigan smother the Badgers, No we definitely will not be in a position to beat Michigan this year! :oops: Terry, I think...
Dave, where do you think Florida will be in the polls? I think it will take a while now to sort things out
You are being very kind to Ohio State Kp. Our defense has become very porous and our running game is absent, due to offensive line problems....
Diane wins the weekly contest for the second time this season with 242 points. Congratulations Diane. Treefrog continues to lead all comers in the...
I missed a number of games after the Buckeyes managed a win at home over the Gophers. Upset city seems to be the theme throughout the afternoon...
I agree kp, I think the Tide should be banned from the championship game this year to level the playing field! :lol:
A very puzzling game last night Terry. I did not watch the entire game but TCU just never seemed to gain any consistency. Our win over them early...
Twp Friday night games tonight folks! Get those Picks in before the games start.
Tim, I have trouble posting sometimes after one beer! :lol:
Terry, I had not heard about this until after the game Saturday. Yes, he did have surgery, but it needs to be drained from time to time. A bit...
Safe passage to all of those involved. Recent weather patterns are ridiculous!
Joe Burrow did not fare well against Florida defense but I am not willing to give up on him at this juncture, he is an intelligent young man and a...
Probably not Jim! :lol:
A senior moment Bill, we keep experiencing them as we age! :lol:
NCGator wins week #6 with 216 points. Congratulations Bill! Treefrog remains in the lead after six weeks.
The number of upsets yesterday were troublesome. Apparently, some teams like the Sooners might have been overrated? I do not know what the problem...
I believe Tim has his confidence back! :lol:
Tim, you worry too much! :lol: However, I know the feeling :)
A gentle reminder, two Friday night games this week. Be sure to complete your picks today for this weeks Pick'em contest.
Good ole small town stuff! The young man is definitely a winner in more ways than one. A small school in a rural setting is difficult to beat....
Separate names with a comma.