Terry, My first choice would be Ryan Day, no idea about other fans at the moment. Kp, you are very arrogant! :lol: I pity the coach who takes...
I really do not envy some of the choices Coach Meyer is dealing with at the moment. Of course, he wants to continue coaching, that has been pretty...
AJ, welcome back to Columbus Saturday, I have no idea what to expect. A wounded bear might be dangerous or a timid dog still licking its wounds? :D
Jo'Co wins week #9 with 204 points. Congratulations Jim! Cindy maintains the overall lead in the contest.
That was one long game!
Tom, I have found it advantageous to always favour the ladies! It all begins at home. :D
Alert: Three Friday night games this week! Could be another interesting week with the possibility of more upsets in the top ten teams?? :shock:
Thanks, Tim!
Tim, A number of us are unsure including Coach Meyer! :roll:
kp, Stu has done an excellent job in response to your question. My concern now is with supposedly all that coaching ability across the board and...
Disturbing news Scott. Smartphones seem to have problems saving the picks, maybe it is a Yahoo problem, not really sure. I check mine frequently...
Lady Volunteer wins week #8 with 289 points and assumes the lead over Treefrog. Congratulations Cindy! Mr Scott and Rogator failed to make their...
Good question Terry, I do not have an answer. One dimensional teams suck! Normally I hate bye weeks, but I will enjoy this one coming up Saturday....
Purdue romps over Buckeyes in West Lafayette 49-20. Congrats Stu!
Ohio State looking rather confused tonight. Maybe we can pull it out in the second half, but I have my reservations!
No Friday night games this week folks! :D
Big game for the Buckeyes Saturday night at Purdue in Prime Time TV. Purdue has frequently been a tough game for us in West Lafayette. This game...
Mike, congratulations on the forthcoming wedding, I am not so sure the term giving her away, is factually any more. You may end up with not only...
With Nick Bosa's decision to leave the Ohio State Football team following surgery, (a no-brainer) and prepare for the 2019 draft, we have our work...
Corey, must be in your diet or family genes? :lol:
Separate names with a comma.