Stu, A GIF perchance?
Congratulations to Michael for winning the contest. I hope all of you enjoyed the contest and will be back next year. Thanks to all of you for...
Always difficult to absorb a loss for the Big One, but today is a new day! Maybe one of these days we can match Alabama?
Certainly, a different type of game than I anticipated, but Clemson played a superb game and deserved the win. As someone posted earlier winning...
I thought this game might be a defensive and low scoring game. Tremendous offensive output so far in the first half!
I just figured that out Bobda. Thanks!
What in the world is going on with all of these split screens? I detest ESPN with a passion and their telecasts!
Haskins announces today he is leaving Ohio State for the NFL draft. No big surprise on this one!
Update: OHIO STATE HIRES FORMER 49ERS DEFENSIVE BACKS COACH JEFF HAFLEY AS CO-DEFENSIVE COORDINATOR
Nothing official yet, but it looks like a done deal. I have mixed feelings about poaching in conference coaches. Rumour is that Al Washington will...
I have a lot of faith in Coach Holtman. We only play Michigan once this year and the game is at Ann Arbor. There is always a chance, but a thin...
I am looking for a big upset this evening, just not sure whom at this point?:)
We played Michigan State tough for 55 minutes but wilted the last five minutes! Cris Holtmann has the team on the right course.
I like your new avatar Bill!
Nice win Kp!
We actually had a chance to win that game but fell short in the last few minutes. I am encouraged by our chances to finish strong in conference play.
Bill, it seems to be the whole NCAA Organization is the weak link anymore. They make all of these rules, but do not seem to enforce them?
Big game at noon today for the Buckeyes. We will entertain MSU here in Columbus. I hope that we dare not too generous in hosting the Spartans! MSU...
Although Dwayne Haskins has not announced that he is leaving, he has to be counted to do so. That means 5 underclassmen have decided to enter the...
Ivy League kp?
Separate names with a comma.