OK, now I understand the problem Thanks Kes.
By all means, has nothing to do with Sports!
Ditto here, a few growing pains but I really like the improvements. Who said us older folks cannot cope with this new technology;)
A gifted athlete no doubt, but looks like he is headed for a baseball career.
:)
Mike and Terry. which division would you prefer to join?;)
New update and goodies look great Ray. Thanks for all your efforts.
Sid you and Terry are on a roll this morning. :roll:
I am assuming he must shop there frequently? :lol:
Diane, glad you and Jim enjoyed the contest. Happy Holidays!
Thanks, Corey. I certainly understand and he may be the wisest person in the group! :P
:D
I just adjusted some of my picks and entered tie-breaker score for each game (one score only) and saved my picks. It seems to work with just...
Ohio State won their second conference game last night over the Illini 77-67 at the United Center in Chicago. 43 fouls call against both squads in...
Separate names with a comma.