Not good news for those areas affected!o_O
Belmont always seems to be an upset specialist. Maryland was fortunate to secure that win today.
You are correct Terry, no changes after the first games commence.
Kp, looks like you missed two picks in the South Region?
This might be a bad omen for the tournament? Gophers were great on treys!:(
:oops:I see where Michael has added another bracket, we now have 12 brackets.
OK Scott maybe next year?:eek:
Bobda has entered the contest, making 11 members so far. It would be nice to have an even dozen!;)
Good luck Corey! Thanks for entering the contest.
Tom Izzo cannot believe that either. I think they really were screwed and I would be upset also if I were coaching. Bobda are you going to enter...
Yes, you have been in and duly noted Bill. I hope you did not receive my note and invite meant for Corey?
Apparently, Tennessee left everything on the floor yesterday against Kentucky. Auburn is steamrolling Tennessee this afternoon!
Separate names with a comma.