Looks like Coach Ryan Day has a 1,2 punch after all for this season. Fields wears #1 and Dobbins #2.Our offensive line with just one starter back...
Ohio State's defense vastly improved over last year. They forced the Bearcats into deep trouble consistently. Fields and Dobbins had a solid day....
Unfortunately any more it all seems to come back to the patient to remedy?
You are good Corey!
I see a few incompletes as of this morning, with a game tonight on tap with Boise State and Marshall. We also have a mystery entry (Buckeye Monie)??
I think that is an accurate statement. Meyer was concerned about Burrow's passing ability. Once that was demonstrated to him in person at OSU made...
A note from Leota re the condolences from Skybox members: Thanks so much! Y'all are awesome!:
Thanks Kes!
Question: Do any of you remember the last time Rogator was in the contest? He did not participate last year, but I could not find anything for...
Terry, that option has not been used for several years. I chose not use that option when I took over the contest from Tom.
Wendy sent me this email this afternoon: Treefrog On Sep 4, 2019, 2:14 PM -0400, Leota Macklin <taknkidz2skool@gmail.com>, wrote: Also please let...
You are good Bill! I received a note from Frog Tree this morning. Missed week 1 due to being sidetracked by Hurricane Dorian. She is OK.
Bill, I made my picks early this morning?
"I see pain for OSU alum Luke Fickell in his return to Ohio Stadium." This could be a whale of a game Saturday. We best have our A game if we...
Grabby wins week #1 with 282 points. Congratulations Forrest. Tim Gentry second, Corey third.
I have noticed that over the years Tim!:)
Tim, I really do not think you are going to have any any problems covering the points this evening, Just relax!:D
Hurts had a great opening game for the Sooners. Almost 700 yds of offense and over 1,000 yds for both teams.
Just read a little while ago that Baldwin, a trf from Ohio State to TCU has been granted elgibility on appeal to play this season, with some...
Jim, That leg injury to Daniels is not going to help the situation for USC!
Separate names with a comma.