Ironically Bobda the last two losses to Michigan, we have upset Duke both times on the following Tuesday after the big game.
Buckeyes upset Duke 71-66 in the final minutes in the Big Ten- ACC Challenge
Bill, we are all living in an unreal environment and I do not believe it will improve much in our remaining life time.:(
Probably a good idea Bobda!:)
Maybe wishful thinking AJ:D
Imagine how the players are feeling right now, totally shocked!
This will be a home game for us Terry/
Day has some tough decisions to make for sure!
Buckeyes will meet Duke tomorrow evening. Wonder who will win this one??o_O
11 games on tap for week #14 with two Friday games. Picks are available. I do not see too many upsets in the final week?
My thoughts as well Scott.
Amen Bobda, he sucked me in as well.:)
Bobda is pretty much assured of winning the contest after 13 weeks, Big Orange Mess wins this week 13 with 19 correct picks. Congratulations...
Not too long ago, I alluded to the fact that nothing lasts forever including our dominance over Michigan in football.:) The Wolverines drove us...
14 -13 at the half with Michigan leading. This game might be a dandy!:)
I can not believe that we had four people with a perfect score in yesterdays picks. Bear Down Rick, Big Orange Mess, Sandspur and Asleep at the...
Huskers looking good AJ:)
Happy Thanksgiving to all of the Skybox members and their families as well.:)
I hope everyone is paying attention, eight Friday games this week!o_O
Ohio State loses to Florida 71-68 as game ends on a three pointer. We led most of the way but too many turnovers. Gators are an excellent and...
Separate names with a comma.