Stu, I do not follow baseball very much, but just happened to tune in last night on Youtube, which happens to be my sole connection the the...
I did not start watching until the 8th inning. Once the Yankees scored those two home runs, I did not give the Guardians much hope. Turned out ot...
Ohio State will play an exhibition game vs Cincinnati this evening at Cincinnati 5/3 Bank Arena
I tried it as well Bill, but for extensive browsing, but I encountered problems with some of my secure passwords, finally just went back to Google...
BUCKEYET wins week 7 with 16 points. Cindy also scored 16 points. Terry apparently won the tie breakers. BUCKEYET still maintains the overall lead...
Disappointing loss, but the Ducks played well enough to win!
BuckeyeT gets off to a fast start Picking Arizona State over the Utes. He was the only one to make the correct pick. Great choice Mr Spencer:)
Separate names with a comma.