Looking forward to the game Friday night with Texas A&M on the road. Another win over a Texas team would please me immensely.:D
I agree that hire came out of the blue, at least to me. She is married now and her ageing parents (Logan Oh) apparently entered the picture as well.
Buckeyes win home opener 81-47 over Youngstown State. OHio State is now rated 21st in top 25 after win over Texas in the Hall of Fame game last week.
Just read that Katie Smith, women's basketball legend, has been hired as an assistant coach, by the university along with Jacy Sheldon as player...
Stu, Sorry to hear that bad news on the freshman, for himself and the team.:(
I am confident better days are ahead Stu.o_O
I was short on space Stu;)
The Irish looked good yesterday. Nice win:).
A wild day yesterday for college football and our Pick'em Contest. Here are the latest standings for your information thru week 11. My account is...
Buckeyes win over the spread 45-0 vs Purdue and move on to the Northwestern game in Chicago next Saturday.
Miami screwed us all today!:(
Sad state of events!:(
Sounds like a real possibility for the Irish Terry. Interesting background for sure.
No Friday night games this week.:eek:
Company will do that Bill, but we never want to short change them either!:)
I guess that means we must be prepared when we vist in a couple of weeks!o_O
I was pleasantly surprised by Ohio State's new roster, and the facet that we got off to a great start, and led all the way in both halves. Even...
Hall of Fame game tonight in Las Vegas with Texas and OHio State. Texas favored by 2 1/2 points.
Gater Bill did not make any picks this week. Maybe he is just discouraged, hope everything is oK?
Terry, I agree the situation for Coach Fickell does not look good at the moment. Luke is a very dedicated family man and has a great wife to fall...
Separate names with a comma.