Kp, if you have not checked out the settings, I have used the Yahoo standard picks in lieu of the Top 25 we used last season.
Cindy and Tom are taking another pass on the contest ths year due to family obligations.
Six people have signed up today thus far, nice response by everyone.
I have activated the contest for another year and sent everyone an invitation. Enjoy and please resond to the invite to register for the skyboxers...
Costly errors for sure, but one must pay the price!
It would appear to me that Coach Freeman is being very open and wise in his opinions as his continued interest in the NFL as a possible dream. I...
Woody Hayes Athletic Complex is looking to spend 125 million to update the facility within the next 18 months. Ironically naming rights to the The...
Five stars are great, but if they do not perform?:( ?
Oklahoma had a great world series run when it counted most.
This is not fake news, other sources posting same news. Looks like a done deal to me.
It would appear May is going to be the new coach for the Dallas Mavericks, Any thoughts on this move if true Bobda?
Definitely a different animal now AJ. I do not enjoy watching golf for the most part anymore.:(
I always thought you would be much older Scott!;)
Bobda, thanks for your reply and additional information, not that it makes me feel any better.:)
Just finished reading the following article:...
Georgia looks pretty good to me, pitching winner may be the answer?
Certainly not at Notre Dame!:(
Terry, any thought re Bama today? Betting odds show Texas by 1.5 points.
Troy never gave up playing the Rebels, a very good ball team. Congratulations to everyone on that team! Trroy wins 12-8 wow what a game.
Separate names with a comma.