Looks like the Hoosiers will also have their fifth year pass allstar rusher returning this season. I worry about the trip to Texas. They are bound...
I am anxious to see games like Ball State die a sure scheduling demise.
Great news to me for both teams!
Ohio State and many others will commence football practice this week. We are now five weeks away from the 2026 football season. Still have not...
I was wondering the same thing about our Basketball team?
NDfan makes #13. Thanks for registering Fitz.
That would be a bumer for sure!:(
Please check your mail app for junk or missing email before requesting another invite!:)
Looks like we will have a smaller group this season? I count maybe five more, most of whom do not like to join until the games are only a week away.
Gator Bill makes #12
Seems appropriate at the momento_O
I have deleted Slick Mick due to not being able identify individual.
Drivebytruckers is now properly registered, making 12 entries.
I learned something yesterday, Anyone who might experience problems registering for this year, make sure you are logged into your Yahoo account,...
Looks pretty bad to say the least!:(
Definitely not a Skybox problem Terry,more like a gmail or Yahoo situation.
Forrest Williams has been having problems registering. I can remove him (Sktboxers} and have him reregister. Or if someone knows how to edit the...
That was my understanding as well Sid. One of our members is having difficulty registering. I have decided he is experiencing problems due to ID...
Thanks Kp, that was what i have been informing people. However at least one individual was asked repeatedly for that information?
Terry, LongStarIrish makes #10 Did any of you need to supply password or skybox ID when registering?
Separate names with a comma.