Not unusual at all
I tend to agree BuckeyeT, with most of what you said, time will tell, but I anticipate a lot of fans not agreeing with moving seniors day up at...
Stu, Have you been in contact with Nick recently. He is not responding to my emals asking if he plans to join our group this year?
Old traditions are being wiped out Terry. It does make some sense if you examine the process. NIL is King now.
Coach Cignetti really does love Notre Dame.o_O
Baez had quite a day in his first ML outing!
Bear Down Rick has joined the group for #16. Good to see you back for another season.:)
Stu, high expectations to me is much better than the last three years!
Incoming five star forward and a freshman whiz att guard who has reclassified, our depth and injury free for the first time in several years....
We are four weeks away from the football season. We still have some people waiting for football weather to join. I doubt that Gipper will join us...
Late nigh rant AJ?;)
Especially true this year for Coach Diebler in basketball!
It has been a number of years since there is so much enthusiasm for football and basketball here in the buckeye state. I will take one of Tim...
It's easy to correct Tim. Just click on your name set and correct and save.
Tim makes #15
Boondock Muskies makes 14 enrolled at this point.
Good news Stu, I see he is officially registered. Welcome aboard Chris. Did you have to supply id number and password? Some sites are now...
Just learned USC has lost their startting center for the season due to a freak non contact knee injury. It happens every season but still...
Welcome back Stu! I misread your humor first go around.;)
Separate names with a comma.